Marshall power cables, yo

Angry Grimace

• Members
?

I have no clue what's going on...I assume I can just use a three pronged power cable of some type.

Yes. Take the cable from your computer if you need to. Or pick one up at Radio Shack for a couple bucks.

Or if you really want to snort cork, I believe Voodoo makes a boutique power cable. :lol:

• Members
Yes. Take the cable from your computer if you need to. Or pick one up at Radio Shack for a couple bucks.

Or if you really want to snort cork, I believe Voodoo makes a boutique power cable.
:lol:

My Mark III had an integrated power cable. I can see why they don't normally do that with most amps; the rubber sheating on my Mark III's cable was pretty much gone at the point of the amp by the time I got it.

All my other amps had cables that came with them, and I assumed they are just cables, but if there's one thing I don't {censored} with it's electricity.

• Members

My Mark III had an integrated power cable. I can see why they don't normally do that with most amps; the rubber sheating on my Mark III's cable was pretty much gone at the point of the amp by the time I got it.

All my other amps had cables that came with them, and I assumed they are just cables, but if there's one thing I don't {censored} with it's electricity.

No, I'm serious Voodoo makes a boutique power cable. It was more a shot at people that would buy that.

Any computer cable will work.

• Members

What's another thing?

Archived