What the heck? I just wanted to see a picture of the gear!

mparsons

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hey.... sometimes you {censored} up
:o

It all makes sense now at least
:lol:

You should try different variants of the email address, just to see what you get... Might get some nice surprises! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude that was so funny

-D

• Members
:eek:

Oops!

0MGSUP3RM3GAULTRAM3ATPWNT!!!!

{censored}, this is better than Tara Reid, Carrot Top, and Emily Proctor getting punched in the face by a gigantic, pissed off, Shark mutant.

You know what I'm talking about.

StreetSharks.png

• Members
So I'm cruising Craigslist, as I do constantly. Always on the look out for deals. Oh that brings me to another point --
:mad:
This asshole had a bunch of Audix drum mics for sale, and I wanted to buy them. I sent him an email no {censored} two hours after he posts the listing, and a day later he responds: "Sorry dude, someone bought them out from under you!"
:rolleyes:
He includes a list of other gear he's going to sell but hasn't put on Craigslist yet, including a Rode NT-1A. I told him I wanted to buy it, and that I could come pick it up anytime. Two days later he emails me and tells me someone bought it before I could? What?
:mad:

Anyway, back to my original story.

I'm cruising Craigslist like I usually do. Scoping out deals, and what do I see:

wtf00.jpg

Depending on the Marshall and Gibson, this could be a sweet deal!

wtf01.jpg

Kind of odd, but sure, why not. Let's see what this is all about.

wtf02.jpg

Pretty innocuous, right? I get a pretty bizarre reply:

wtf03.jpg

OK, what? Is this dude drunk, stoned, stupid, or senile? I get another email from the dude shortly thereafter...

This is a killer...

wtf04.jpg

WTF?!

This dude sends me 15 pictures of his head. Different angles and {censored}.

What!?

Why?!

EDIT:

Sorry mod
:o

It looks like what would happen if Dusty Rhoads had turned punk and went on a crack binge. :freak:

Archived