What the heck? I just wanted to see a picture of the gear!

mparsons

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His email is csmity, not ssmity. You emailed some random grandpa dude. And by pictures and information, he in turn told you about himself (the information) and sent you pictures of himself. He's not a nut case, he was only doing what he thought you meant.

• Members
His email is
c
smity, not
s
smity. You emailed some random grandpa dude. And by pictures and information, he in turn told you about himself (the information) and sent you pictures of himself. He's not a nut case, he was only doing what he thought you meant.

Wow, thanks for your insightful analysis! I wish I was that clever!

Seriously, or this thread would have never happened :lol: Then again... we wouldn't have this thread :poke:

• Members
Wow, thanks for your insightful analysis! I wish I was that clever!

Seriously, or this thread would have never happened
:lol:
Then again... we wouldn't have this thread :poke:

D':oh!

I briefly went through the thread and I thought nobody had figured it out.

:o

• Members

His email is
c
smity, not
s
smity. You emailed some random grandpa dude. And by pictures and information, he in turn told you about himself (the information) and sent you pictures of himself. He's not a nut case, he was only doing what he thought you meant.

That's kind of crazy then that if you send an email to the wrong address like that it ends up going to a dude that is apparently a "rocken" roll drummer who could conceivably have in his gear collection the very items mentioned on CL.

And I dont see why he discussed the musical stuff so much if he was just some random guy out of the blue? But I suppose he either 1. Knows of Marshall/Gibson (Conceivable, even if he is a drummer) or he 2. Saw the Alas, Tyranny myspace page....

This thread is hilarious still. I'm cackling in delight.

Archived