• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if you don't like beer one can only assume that you like this:

smirnoff_ice.jpg

and this:

gay-parade.jpg

Lawls. What else do I need to like to be a man? Nascar? Huntin'?

As for teh alcoholz, it's more like whiskey and vodka. I just think beer tastes like {censored}. Most liquor of course doesn't taste any better, but shots are a hell of a lot faster. :o

• Members

Lawls. What else do I need to like to be a man? Nascar? Huntin'?

As for teh alcoholz, it's more like whiskey and vodka. I just think beer tastes like {censored}. Most liquor of course doesn't taste any better, but shots are a hell of a lot faster.
:o

You need to explore the beer front. There are so many beers out there, there's bound to be one that rubs you the right way.

• Members

Go right now to the nearest pub and order a Wild Turkey. Then another. Then tittie bar. Treat yourself to a lapdance. Then go home and rub away the blue balls. Repeat step 1 and 2 until sleep finds you.

lol I'm not a big fan of pathetic, diseased whores either. I must not be a mans like the rest of HCAF. :o

:p

• Members

You need to explore the beer front. There are so many beers out there, there's bound to be one that rubs you the right way.

I've only ever had one beer that I actually thought was tolerable. It was ice cold and from a keg at some party. Unfortunately I never found out what kind it was. :(

• Members

lol I'm not a big fan of pathetic, diseased whores either. I must not be a mans like the rest of HCAF.
:o

:p

Eh, don't sweat that {censored}. But seriously, try some imported brews. I hated beer when I was younger until I tried GOOD beer. That changed everything.

Out of curiosity, what don't you like about beer? I hate pumpernickel-in-a-bottle types but Belgian ale? :love::love::love::love: Unibroue makes good stuff. Try La fin du Monde or Maudite. Maybe some Delirium Tremens. Hell, get some Newcastle from the tap. :thu:

Archived