So, today is my 21st birthday.

JoshuaLogan

• Members

party on joshua!

now you just gotta get out of central florida!!!!

happy b-day:wave:

Ha, tell me about it. I live in middle of {censored}ing nowhere Hernando county. I don't mind St. Pete/Tampa/Orlando though. There's definitely worse places to live. haha.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For years I wasn't into beer, but just in the last 6 months it's really grown on me quite a bit. Now that you can go out, check out some decent stuff from the tap. I'm convinced half of what I hated about beer was the nasty can taste or turned over {censored} in bottles.

• Members
Eh, don't sweat that {censored}. But seriously, try some imported brews. I hated beer when I was younger until I tried GOOD beer. That changed everything.

Out of curiosity, what don't you like about beer? I hate pumpernickel-in-a-bottle types but Belgian ale?
:love:
:love: Unibroue makes good stuff. Try La fin du Monde or Maudite. Maybe some Delirium Tremens. Hell, get some Newcastle from the tap.
:thu:

I think it's too bitter/sour. It's the same reason I don't like coffee/grapefruit/dark chocolate/etc. I don't mind coffee if it's in something really sweet like icecream or the iced lattes at Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks, but just regular coffee is vomit-worthy.

• Members

Ha, tell me about it. I live in middle of {censored}ing nowhere Hernando county. I don't mind St. Pete/Tampa/Orlando though. There's definitely worse places to live. haha.

Hernando??? mwah haha hah hah...

my parents bought a house in The Villages....up by Ocala. it's scary. thousands of older folks riding around on golf carts....but they seem to be having a good time.

dude, your avatar is AWESOME.

happy 21st.

just go ahead on down to Tampa, get a HOTEL ROOM, go to 7th ave Ybor City, party up and raise some hell....

• Members
I think it's too bitter/sour. It's the same reason I don't like coffee/grapefruit/dark chocolate/etc. I don't mind coffee if it's in something really sweet like icecream or the iced lattes at Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks, but just regular coffee is vomit-worthy.

:facepalm:

• Members

For years I wasn't into beer, but just in the last 6 months it's really grown on me quite a bit. Now that you can go out, check out some decent stuff from the tap. I'm convinced half of what I hated about beer was the nasty can taste or turned over {censored} in bottles.

I didn't get into beer for a bit, either. Turns out, someone handing you a Coors as your first beer is a bad {censored}in' idea. Of course, now that I've got a taste for beer, I mostly drink wines. Go figure.

• Members

Hernando??? mwah haha hah hah...

my parents bought a house in The Villages....up by Ocala. it's scary. thousands of older folks riding around on golf carts....but they seem to be having a good time.

dude, your avatar is AWESOME.

happy 21st.

just go ahead on down to Tampa, get a HOTEL ROOM, go to 7th ave Ybor City, party up and raise some hell....

hahaha. there's an old lady who lives on my street and drives a golf cart (while simultaneously walking her dog) every single day.

Yeah, Ybor is definitely the closest area for teh debauchery. I've spent many a nights ending up drunk as hell before even getting to the clubs in Ybor. lolz. I've had to drive back there the following day because I lost my phone at club czar... the bartender actually had it and gave it back to me though!

I wish I could get my girlfriend to party tonight, but she doesn't drink or smoke or anything at all. :mad:

• Members
I didn't get into beer for a bit, either. Turns out, someone handing you a Coors as your first beer is a bad {censored}in' idea. Of course, now that I've got a taste for beer, I mostly drink wines. Go figure.

Being that my parents drank High Life, that was my first beer. :freak:

Now I drink High Life when at the bar and feeling like a dirty bastard.

• Members
You're an annoying redneck, cokehead piece of {censored}. Awesome.
:cop:

You're just pissy because you know that I know you're a {censored}ing poser. I dont pretend to be anything other than what I am. :thu:

I also love the irony of a tin hear hangin' at an amp forum.

• Members

High Life is my cheap beer of choice.

However, there's always a bit of cognitive dissonance with that. "The champagne of beers." What the bloody {censored}ing hell does that even mean!?

I think it means that the High Life hangover is a stiff mother{censored}er, only cured by knocking boots with the lady you picked up at the wedding last night, followed by eating copius amounts of fried food.

• Members

I think it means that the High Life hangover is a stiff mother{censored}er, only cured by knocking boots with the lady you picked up at the wedding last night, followed by eating copius amounts of fried food.

So, basically being from Alabama?

Archived