So, today is my 21st birthday.

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Doesnt take much to make your {censored} hurt does it?

At least Im not the loser that started my own birthday thread.
:facepalm::lol:

Yeah, because I'm definitely the first and only person to have ever done that. God damn, you are one annoying mother{censored}er. Shouldn't you be off doing lines off some fatass roller girl's stomach while discussing how awesome you think The White Stripes are or something?

Seriously, what kind of prick talks {censored} to someone on their birthday? You're annoying as {censored}.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yeah, because I'm definitely the first and only person to have ever done that. God damn you are one annoying mother{censored}er. Shouldn't you be off doing lines off some fatass roller girl's stomach while discussing about how awesome you think The White Stripes are or something?

Seriously, what kind of prick talks {censored} to someone on their birthday? You're annoying as {censored}.

Struck a nerve huh? I can almost see the tears welling up in your eyes. :love:

You're right, I should be doing lines off of some fat roller girls stomach. Thats infinitely cooler than anything you've ever done. :cop:

• Members
Being that my parents drank High Life, that was my first beer.
:freak:

Now I drink High Life when at the bar and feeling like a dirty bastard.

I can tolerate High Life... not quite as good as PBR or GB, but it is drinkable.

• Members

Happy Birthday!

21 huh? Damn, those is some good years. Enjoy them, as they tend to pass quickly. Which time will tend to do-when you're in a liquor induced near coma. Luckily, at your age, recovery periods are blissfully short. Then you can go out and do it all over again!

Cheerz

Ed

Archived