Official Austin Ampfest 3.0 signup thread! 11/1/08

Ron Burgandy

• Members

Jeff came to the first DFW ampfest. He had some Marshall JCM800's. One was modded quite heavily and sick as hell!!!

Yeah, those amps were awesome. I got to borrow one of his 2205's a few years ago when he was working on my old DSL 50. A mean sounding JCM 800, I would kill for that amp right now:lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Bull{censored}. You're online, therefore, by the transitive property, you're American, and if there's one thing Americans love more than Jesus and being fat, it'd debt. So get into crippling debt, fatass.

Well I can't be American because I don't have a GPS barking at me where to go every time I get into a car. :)

• Members
Well I can't be American because I don't have a GPS barking at me where to go every time I get into a car.
:)

GPS is un-American. I've said so from the beginning. If the founding fathers never intended us to be lost, they would have included it in the constitution.

• Members

as much as can fit in the jetta with the 412. actually the orange 412 isnt really even that big, just heavy. i can ALMOST fit it in my trunk. go jetta.

by then hopefully my valve senior will get here as well, might bring that for some different flavor

hell, amps, beers, show, rudys... god i f*cking miss austin

• Members
Might be simpler just to take care of it there, but I'm not sure what year 2210 you have, so may not be possible "on-site"...

Regardless, I'll have both of mine plus my new toys..

'89 Explorer

'88 EDS-1275 Doubleneck

'56 LP Junior

and of course, a few Ibanez DestroyerII's...(i have 8 of them now, all 1981 - 1984)

hopefully I can make this one..

Jeff

My 2210 is a 1990. :)

• Members

Damn, I had to dig to get to this thread today, 6 pages back already:eek:

Well, it looks like I'm bringing a Laney GH50L and a Marshall DSL 50 with upgraded OT, choke, and reverb tank. I cannot sell these things to save my life right now. I was hoping to get rid of these guys and get a Ceriatone 2204 or 1987 by then, but it looks like my hopes have been dashed:cry:. ATXAF it still going to be a blast anyway:thu:.

• Members
Damn, I had to dig to get to this thread today, 6 pages back already:eek:

Well, it looks like I'm bringing a Laney GH50L and a Marshall DSL 50 with upgraded OT, choke, and reverb tank. I cannot sell these things to save my life right now. I was hoping to get rid of these guys and get a Ceriatone 2204 or 1987 by then, but it looks like my hopes have been dashed:cry:. ATXAF it still going to be a blast anyway:thu:.

Please please please bring that LP Special :love:

Archived