Ron Burgandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yeah, I was feeling pretty good by the end of the last one
:lol:

Mhenson = Beer God of Austin Ampfest

Yes, having the Beer Baron there is a definite attraction for you fellows. I'm sure he is not going to be complaining this time about "needing more drinkers" since my band is gonna be there. :cop::lol:

-Ans-

• Members
{censored}, I'll have to remain at least somewhat sober or else our set is going to suck
:lol::facepalm:

:facepalm:

...and I have to drive after this thing. ;) Drink heavy early, then switch to the Mexican beer to sober up byy 7:00 - then cap it off with some Rudy's and you'll be good to go. :thu:

• Members
:facepalm:

13 plus hours of drinking. Oh well, it's not like I haven't passed out in a bar before - just not since my 20s.
:p

Are there any hotels within walking distance Headhunters?

Holiday Inn, and another one I cant think of off the top of my head. Ask Jeb, he stayed at one within talking distance. La Quinta or some {censored}?

• Members

Holiday Inn, and another one I cant think of off the top of my head. Ask Jeb, he stayed at one within talking distance. La Quinta or some {censored}?

Hilton on 4th kicks ass as far as being close to Headhunters. The La Quinta sucked balls. Radisson on Caesar Chavez is where I'll be again for this Ampfest.

• Members

Yeah, but it'll be a hell of a lot funnier if you're lit the {censored} up. Well, funnier for us, and we're the only ones that matter.

{censored} yeah! As a bonus, those of us not playing can hang all over the guys who just finished playing, blubbering "No, really.. I love you, man!"

Is heckling allowed?

Archived