I'm goin to DALLAS this weekend

the_bleeding

• Members

i'm sorry

+1

but dont forget to shoot some {censored}.

isn't the whole point of texas booze and firearms?

hit the range mang!@

go fire an M4A1!!!! snipe some targets with an ar30! fire a ppk and say "shaken not stirred" have a blast

• Members

+1

but dont forget to shoot some {censored}.

isn't the whole point of texas booze and firearms?

hit the range mang!@

go fire an M4A1!!!! snipe some targets with an ar30

dallas looks like toronto dude... without a giant tower... their tower is about 1/4th the size of ours. and then for miles around its suburbia... except the trees are much shorter, and the weather is alot warmer and humid as {censored}

• Members

You've got to go see where Kennedy was shot and the museum (I can't remember the name of it). If you have any, and I mean any, interest in history whatsoever you have to go there. It remains virtually identical in appearance to as it was when the assassination took place. To be able to stand where Zapruder stood when he filmed the assassination and see it from the exact same angle is one of the most goosebump inducing things I've ever experienced. The museum and it's displays and presentations are also outstanding. When I was going to school down there I took my girlfriend's (now wife) little brother there and even though they were 10 and 14 years old, they were fascinated.

There's too many geniunely cool things to do in Dallas to be worrying about touristy {censored} like Cafe Brazil. Call North Texas University and see if there are any public performances of the 1 o'clock band or if they will allow you to watch a rehearsal. Best college jazz band in the country. Maybe the best jazz ensemble period.

There was a time where I would have recommended an evening in Deep Ellum, but apparently that has gone down the {censored}ter.

• Members

yeah ive seen the building. i lived their for 8 years. Its not new.

And i dont like jazz.

and i dont really remember much about deep ellum

Oh sorry...I figured if you were asking for recommendations on things to do in Dallas it wouldn't be after living there for 8 years.

:rolleyes:

was just trying to help (is it me or can I just not win on here lately?)

• Members
when i lived in dallas, we (my family) went to cafe brazil every sunday morning for years. its kind of a thing we do. And i NEED IHOP PANCAKES...

Cafe Brazil has decent food. Their service and their typical crowd on the other hand both piss me off.

Seriously PM me if you want to grab some GOOD Mexican food and beer. :thu:

• Members
Oh sorry...I figured if you were asking for recommendations on things to do in Dallas it wouldn't be after living there for 8 years.

:rolleyes:

was just trying to help (is it me or can I just not win on here lately?)

oh no nonono dont take it liek that. Its just ive done alot of the touristy things, and i was wondering if theres any recent stuff to do... jojo is getting a PM now :D.

• Members
yeah... i remember back last year... when our age of consent was 14. {censored} was so cash. now our dumbass conservative government raised it to 16. Not cool. I thought conservatives were supposed to demonstrate less government control?

Missionary position only until they are 18.
Anal only after age 21. :cop:

• Members

Missionary position only until they are 18.

Anal only after age 21.
:cop:

in canada? WHat? i thought it was sex from 16, and anal after 18.

hahaha that means i broke some laws last year {censored} YEAH.

I just read the canadian bill with its amendments. They changed every instance of 14 to 16. Changed luring a child and defense laws, and some consequential amendments they call them. So yeah, they just raged general age of consent.

However, anal sex is allowed to all those 18 an over, and married couples under 18.

now reading TEXAS age of consent. It is either 17. OR, 3 years age difference to the minimum of 14. So if your'e 17, you can bang a 14 year old; as long as you arent a sex offender, or criminal, or something liek that.

and when it comes to anal, i can only find laws against it in same-sex relationships, but not heterosexual ones... hmmmmm

• Members

You might take a few minutes to visit SRV's gravesite, located at Laurel Land Memorial Park. Near the top of the cemetary hill, past an oak tree grove rests the guitarist/singer/songwriter. Alongside candles, flowers and occasionally a Lone Star beer there are usually guitar picks left strewn in tribute.

• Members
in canada? WHat? i thought it was sex from 16, and anal after 18.

hahaha that means i broke some laws last year {censored} YEAH.

I just read the canadian bill with its amendments. They changed every instance of 14 to 16. Changed luring a child and defense laws, and some consequential amendments they call them. So yeah, they just raged general age of consent.

However, anal sex is allowed to all those 18 an over, and married couples under 18.

now reading TEXAS age of consent. It is either 17. OR, 3 years age difference to the minimum of 14. So if your'e 17, you can bang a 14 year old; as long as you arent a sex offender, or criminal, or something liek that.

and when it comes to anal, i can only find laws against it in same-sex relationships, but not heterosexual ones... hmmmmm

I was just making {censored} up, but you did your homework. :lol::facepalm:

Archived