Imagine what would happen if "SOMETHING BAD" happened at the Inauguration...

Chrisjd

• Members

Thinking about it, if something bad were to happen to Obama today at the inauguration, I can't even begin to imagine how badly this country would riot into a violent unrest.

I just started thinking about it and frankly, it kinda scares me....

Thoughts?

• Members

the department of defense is already on their way to all your houses. have fun in Guantanamo Bay.

hahhahaha!

I've had the same thought. I hope that it goes off without a hitch cause I don't own a gun. I could always run to the sporting goods store and grab a shotgun. But I'd rather not.

• Members

That would {censored}ing blow.

I didn't vote for him, but I sure as hell don't want him assassinated. We could go ahead and forget about the recession, war in Iraq, etc because America would self destruct before the day is over.

I don't want him assassinated either, people would start burning cities down.

• Members

Nothing will happen

he declared a couple of things 2 days ago that looks like he is gonna play ball, same old {censored}, just started where the other one left it.

He even blamed someone else for the problems of Latin america when everyone (except north americans) know who is the one who has been interfering with everything down there for decades and who is the only one who is always looking for a way to squash all new ideas and ideals.

change my arse

• Members

Imagine what would happen if "SOMETHING BAD" happened at the Inauguration...

"All your transmissions are belong to us ..."

Seriously, the thought has crossed every thinking person's mind, but is it something you have to put out there? 10 douche points for you.

• Members

Nothing will happen

he declared a couple of things 2 days ago that looks like he is gonna play ball, same old {censored}, just started where the other one left it.

He even blamed someone else for the problems of Latin america when everyone (except north americans) know who is the one who has been interfering with everything down there for decades and who is the only one who is always looking for a way to squash all new ideas and ideals.

change my arse

Are you that surprised?

• Members

I'm sure his security teams are more than ready for whatever's thrown at them. Probably over prepared. They knew he would be an exceptionally high risk so I'm sure they've brought in the heavy artillery. They probably have attack choppers on standby on the roofs of some buildings in close proximity to the inauguration.

Archived