Public apology to tats_dragon

JamesPeters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
He's banned huh? Damn, it's been a long time since I've seen a good old condescending "my TC 2290 just flat out sounds better than anything you own or will own...even if you buy another TC 2290" post. If ever anyone deserved to be subjected to blindfolded sound test it's that guy.

I really laughed at this. :lol:

• Members

James, you're a classy guy and you've only gotten classier since that thread happened. I remember having a PM exchange with you where I wanted to credit you for something you recommended to me but you didn't want to force your opinions on others so you asked me not to. You're alright and imo it's pretty silly for Tats to keep a grudge going for that long over a silly internet cable argument :thu:

I changed my mind, I want my apology now. It doesn't have to be public though, just send it to me in an e-mail and copy my mom and dad.

Off topic, I downloaded your 2006 album from your site and it's great stuff, man, I especially like Elephant Tank. What did you use to record it, if you don't mind my asking, I like the lead tone a lot!

Archived