Public apology to tats_dragon

JamesPeters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

he {censored}ing PMed you the link to that post!?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

like a butthurt 12 year old

We know you only made this thread with hopes that he won't be affecting your business. I don't think you are being the "bigger man" or anything.
Just a smart man :-)

A Public Butthurt by Tats_Dragon:rolleyes:

• Members

lol i just read that entire thread, James gave that kid a good and proper thrashing canuck style! Only in the amp forum could there be a thread started to give praise to a guys company and then it turns into a complete {censored}storm 10 pages later...epic lulz in that one. That thread makes me miss zachman posts, he had some good lulz in there too, but James really put that kid in his place.

• Members

Jun (aka his moniker: tats_dragon) and I had an argument in October 2007, in this thread:

I'd since forgotten about it, but he private messaged me yesterday to show me this post he made on the Huge Racks Inc forums:

When I saw his private message and the post he linked me to, it became apparent that Jun is still upset about our argument from 16 months ago. It wasn't my intent to make Jun upset, let alone for this length of time, so I feel it's necessary to apologize to him. Doing so by private messaging would probably not be adequate in his opinion since our argument had been public; that's why I'm posting this here.

Jun, I realize that arguing with you accomplished nothing practical and only served to upset you. As a result I honestly regret arguing with you. I don't want to revisit the argument we had since doing so would accomplish nothing practical. It's more clear to me than ever that arguments are largely a waste of time and energy, since each person has an opinion and it's unlikely either opinion will change as a result of arguing. Seeing your recent reaction to our old argument reinforces that belief in me, and will definitely serve as a reminder to not get involved in arguments of this type in the future. I hope you will accept my apology.

-James

I admire you for doing this, James.

• Members

Sorry, James, but you had absolutely nothing to apologize for. If anything, he should apologize to you, for making assumptions about you and your background so many times. And for making claims about 'performance' that he never tried to backup.

Let the little baby stay butthurt, I say. Rescinid the apology.

Archived