this teen beat up this woman two days ago

murdock

• Members

Man, what the hell is wrong with people. At least others tried to somewhat stop it.

I think I would have looked forward to blindsiding that kid into a coma after he attacked her.

I would probably have choked him out, but not if I was his age. I would probably have been scared too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
lol ..

Shame on you for wishing death to another human being - a kid - who did not do anything to your own family. :poke:

:cop:

Im not wishing him dead, Im just making a point. Penalties for this kinda {censored} need to be upped big time imo. Plus the fact that he is a minor should have nothing to do with his punishment. Try him as an adult and let him rot in jail, the world will be a much better place w/out him in society

• Members
Man, what the hell is wrong with people. At least others tried to somewhat stop it.

I think I would have looked forward to blindsiding that kid into a coma after he attacked her.

{censored} after during his little bitch ass hissy fit.

if that {censored} wouldve been on the buses i rode home on he wouldve gotten one hit in before the resident skinhead wouldve beat his ass. :lol::lol::lol: yeah. . . i went to one of those high schools. skinheads vs everyone else.

• Members

I don't understand how people like this still exist in society. I'm glad I live where I do. Maybe the education system is better here, or maybe it's the way parents raise their kids.

We have kids like that here in Toronto.

• Members

Worthless human being

It's sad really; he probably had no upbringing and no values... but still. Piece of {censored}. Send him to juvy; he'll get out, rob some store, be back in... this kid's life story is already written unless he realizes the problem... which is unfortunately unlikely.

• Members

Welcome to the new age of gangsta rappa tough guyz {censored}z

Punk beats on an old woman bus driver? WTF is that {censored} {censored}!

I can say this much. If that was my Mom/Dad driving that bus and some punk ass kid did that {censored} it would be the last M'fing day that kid took air in his lungs! Punk ass {censored}er like that will never amount to anything more than what he is. Next in line to be incarcerated. What a POS! You can be sure he would never punch out another person ever again if I caught that {censored}head!

This is so wrong! Get ready for next copycat on Youtube

This kind of {censored} has got to stop.

Guess I see what's next......... seatbelts that lock up like park rides. Everyone sits down and then chuuuung. Big {censored}ing bolt keeps the bitches in their seats.

This.

• Members

OK, who here would like to play the part of that kid's dad for about 10 minutes?

I'll go first, and I'll try to leave the next guy a piece or two.

Seriously, we need caning in this country. My old Sifu told me once that he would gladly volunteer to administer it, and believe me, that kid would pray for death before he was through with him!

• Members
lol ..

Shame on you for wishing death to another human being - a kid - who did not do anything to your own family. :poke:

I do. Who knows how much misery that maggot is going to cause in this world. He is just getting started too.

:cop:

Who knows how much misery that maggot is going to cause in this world. He is just getting started too.

• Members

Worthless piece of {censored}ing {censored} is lucky that wasn't my mom or there would've been a random fire extinguisher came flying from nowhere and hit his dumbass head and knocked some {censored}ing sense into that worthless piece of {censored}. He will never amount to anything

• Members

Worthless piece of {censored}ing {censored} is lucky that wasn't my mom or there would've been a random fire extinguisher came flying from nowhere and hit his dumbass head and knocked some {censored}ing sense into that worthless piece of {censored}. He will never amount to anything

most likely true

kid is 16 and has a history of serious violence and felonious assaults, robbery and had already attended juvie, which he will prob be sent back.

would take me less than 1 min to solve his issues if he hit my Mom!

unfortunately that kid has a death wish none of his gansta attitude can fix

• Members

This has ruined my entire mood. Thanks Murdock.

Seriously though, I'm right handed, so getting a good swing on his face would have been tough. Pushing him into the stairwell and then curb stomping the dumb mother{censored}er would have been my next instinct. I feel lucky to live in a place where I generally don't have to worry about this type of thing.

• Members

This has ruined my entire mood. Thanks Murdock.

Seriously though, I'm right handed, so getting a good swing on his face would have been tough. Pushing him into the stairwell and then curb stomping the dumb mother{censored}er would have been my next instinct. I feel lucky to live in a place where I generally don't have to worry about this type of thing.

Bwuahahahahahahah

• Members

I had to step away for the computer to think, but Im back, what the {censored}?

He couldn't stop with one or two, whatd he hit her like 13 {censored}ing times?

Who is the kid? Does he have a name? A Myspace?

Next step, bus drivers conceal and carry.

"I uhya knock yo' old ass out bitch"

:kid walks to front of bus:

:bang bang bang:

"any questions? Sit the {censored} down."

• Members

Ghetto ass piece of trash. I don't understand why people get the opportunity to do these kind of things over and over. He has a violent past, has already been locked up and look it obviously worked.

At this point can they just classify him as a lost cause and drop him in the ocean with bricks tied to his feet?

• Members
I had to step away for the computer to think, but Im back, what the {censored}?

He couldn't stop with one or two, whatd he hit her like 13 {censored}ing times?

Who is the kid? Does he have a name? A Myspace?

Next step, bus drivers conceal and carry.

"I uhya knock yo' old ass out bitch"

:kid walks to front of bus:

:bang bang bang:

"any questions? Sit the {censored} down."

I bet he can haz /b/ time. :idea:

Archived