this teen beat up this woman two days ago

murdock

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i believe you mean "woman" as there was only 1.

serves her right, she probably did something to do it, i mean women dont get beat up for nothin..

j/k

that kid is a loser and should of been thrown out the door when the bus was rolling...and those other kids could of tried a little harder to hold him back..

• Members

:lol:
:lol: i tried to make it as PC as i could. genocide on ghettos was the best i could do

ya my idea pretty much goes hand in hand with yours, but i would also like to add the execs from MTV/BET to that list as well to subdue it for once and for all

• Members

Welcome to the new age of gangsta rappa tough guyz {censored}z

Punk beats on an old woman bus driver? WTF is that {censored} {censored}!

I can say this much. If that was my Mom/Dad driving that bus and some punk ass kid did that {censored} it would be the last M'fing day that kid took air in his lungs! Punk ass {censored}er like that will never amount to anything more than what he is. Next in line to be incarcerated. What a POS! You can be sure he would never punch out another person ever again if I caught that {censored}head!

This is so wrong! Get ready for next copycat on Youtube

This kind of {censored} has got to stop.

Guess I see what's next......... seatbelts that lock up like park rides. Everyone sits down and then chuuuung. Big {censored}ing bolt keeps the bitches in their seats.

• Members

to be honest- i dont really think this kind of attitude is only from ghettos. some of the kids im in school with right now (a technical college) act like this too. these kids from this crooked hat generation are just douchebags.

• Members

I've dealt with kids like that. The others were scared of him, thats why they dont get in there very much.

He is really a scared little thing inside, and is acting out to put up a line of defence so people dont bug him. Their victims are usually unlikely to strike back or inferior enough not to succeed in self defence. They love to create an environment where people feel fear, and cause disturbance. The more dramatic, the better.

I do not sympathise with what he did, but this kid is obviously disoriented and in dire need of correction. Bringing violence to him only enforces his beleif that violence is the answer. Obviously this kid needs to go to juvy for a while, with a very strict psychological help.

-D

• Members

I've dealt with kids like that. The others were scared of him, thats why they dont get in there very much.

He is really a scared little thing inside, and is acting out to put up a line of defence so people dont bug him. Their victims are usually unlikely to strike back or inferior enough not to succeed in self defence. They love to create an environment where people feel fear, and cause disturbance. The more dramatic, the better.

I do not sympathise with what he did, but this kid is obviously disoriented and in dire need of correction. Bringing violence to him only enforces his beleif that violence is the answer. Obviously this kid needs to go to juvy for a while, with a very strict psychological help.

-D

not if the violence kills him

Archived