OT: Kind of Freaking out. I hate late periods....

Chrisjd

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Pull out works.

Kept my marriage child-free for three years and the relationship child-free for 4 years before marriage.

:thu:

i used the pull out for 5 years and the first time i decided to try leaving it in she got pregnant. it worked for me but i'm married and wouldn't have seen an unplanned pregnancy as a bad thing. if you aren't ready for kids then use protection cause the pullout is damn sure not 100%.... though it was for me.

• Members

I'll be blunt.

You're a {censored}ing moron for "pulling out." That is one of the worst ways of preventing pregnancy. Get her on the pill man...you better hope shes down wit abortions.

nub says what?

• Members

i used the pull out for 5 years and the first time i decided to try leaving it in she got pregnant. it worked for me but i'm married and wouldn't have seen an unplanned pregnancy as a bad thing. if you aren't ready for kids then use protection cause the pullout is damn sure not 100%.... though it was for me.

this.

• Members

A little background...

She hasn't been sexually active for a couple years, so she hasn't been on birth control.

She has been waiting for this period, because that is the time when she would be able to start birth control again, and she has chosen the nuvaring.

I haven't blown in her, and I have NEVER seen pre-ejaculate come out of me.

• Members

That's scary. When my girl told me she was late, I felt like life was over...and it is. Having children is kind of like being reborn. My whole life changed but now that my kids are not babies anymore, I get to rock out again. I just don't do a lot of the riskier things I used to do like drinking ALL night.

• Members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus

"For couples that use coitus interruptus(pulling out) correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year. In comparison the pill has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.3%, and the IUD has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.6%. The condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2%.[4]"

"Observed failure rates of withdrawal vary depending on the population being studied: studies have found actual failure rates of 15-28% per year.[2] In comparison the pill has an actual use failure rate of 2-8%,[3] while the intrauterine device (IUD) has an actual use failure rate of 0.8%.[4] The condom has an actual use failure rate of 10-18%.[2]"

• Members
A little background...

She hasn't been sexually active for a couple years, so she hasn't been on birth control.

She has been waiting for this period, because that is the time when she would be able to start birth control again, and she has chosen the nuvaring.

I haven't blown in her, and I have NEVER seen pre-ejaculate come out of me.

yikes brother, sounds like you're playing the waiting game now. Good luck my friend. And be careful with that Nuvaring. My wife was using that, and now I have another boy on the way. I just look wrong at my wife and she gets pregnant though. :facepalm:

Archived