OT: Kind of Freaking out. I hate late periods....

Chrisjd

• Members

**UPDATE***

A little update,

she was supposed to get her period on monday, or at least it has come monday for the last year or so according to her.

Well, last night(friday), there was still nothing.

I went over to her place all depressed thinking that she was probably impregnated by me. we didn't talk about it, just hung out.

We go to bed, and she starts getting really frisky, we end up romping for about half an hour, it was incredible.

She gets up to go to the bathroom afterwards, comes back in and says....

"I JUST GOT MY PERIOD AFTER THE SEX."

{censored} YES, I AM NOT TEH FATHER...

BITCH IS GETTING ON BIRTH CONTROL THIS WEEK, NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE THIS DUMB AND CARELESS!S

ORIGINAL POST

Girl I have been seeing for about a month or so was supposed to get her period this week, perhaps monday.

Well, it's friday and it hasn't come yet.

I have been an IDIOT and "pulling out" a few times. I know I haven't been late in doing so, so I should be ok???

{censored} me.

Someone tell me I am not a daddy.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't stress it quite yet dude. If you guys have been {censored}ing like animals a couple times a day, her period will be a bit late. It happens when a chick becomes sexually active again. Everytime I got with a new chick, they haven't had sex in a while and when I came in the picture to change that, they were always around 2 weeks late on their period. YMMV of course. I was just speaking out of my experiences.

• Members

I wouldn't stress it quite yet dude. If you guys have been {censored}ing like animals a couple times a day, her period will be a bit late. It happens when a chick becomes sexually active again. Everytime I got with a new chick, they haven't had sex in a while and when I came in the picture to change that, they were always around 2 weeks late on their period. YMMV of course. I was just speaking out of my experiences.

Yeah, but it's you. Hanging around you would make Chrisjd late

Archived