OT: Kind of Freaking out. I hate late periods....

Chrisjd

• Members
im not your honco buddy...

A condom, as you stated ONLY A CONDOM, with PERFECT use has a 2% failure rate, and with "standard" use has a 10-18% failure rate. But I am sure you just made a mistake and forgot to add those FACTS in. No worries, I forgive you.

wtf are you going on about?

You're right. It's MUCH SAFER WITHOUT ONE :facepalm:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A condom, as you stated ONLY A CONDOM, with PERFECT use has a 2% failure rate, and with "standard" use has a 10-18% failure rate. But I am sure you just made a mistake and forgot to add those FACTS in. No worries, I forgive you.

...so you're saying sperm can swim through latex then, yes?

-Ans-

• Members

A little background...

She hasn't been sexually active for a couple years, so she hasn't been on birth control.

She has been waiting for this period, because that is the time when she would be able to start birth control again, and she has chosen the nuvaring.

I haven't blown in her, and I have NEVER seen pre-ejaculate come out of me.

You don't see it, it sees you.

• Members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus[/url]

"For couples that use coitus interruptus(pulling out) correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year. In comparison the pill has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.3%, and the IUD has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.6%. The condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2%.[4]"

"Observed failure rates of withdrawal vary depending on the population being studied: studies have found actual failure rates of 15-28% per year.[2] In comparison the pill has an actual use failure rate of 2-8%,[3] while the intrauterine device (IUD) has an actual use failure rate of 0.8%.[4] The condom has an actual use failure rate of 10-18%.[2]"

• Members

...so you're saying sperm can swim through latex then, yes?

-Ans-

I understand ignorance can be bliss, but its a whole lot safer when you keep your head out of the sand.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/condom-10187.htm

Effectiveness is an important and common concern when choosing a birth control method.

Like all birth control methods, condoms are more effective when you use them correctly.

Each year, 2 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they always use condoms correctly.

Each year, 15 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they don't always use condoms correctly.

I hate to sound super cheesy, but abstinence is the only thing that is 100% in preventing pregnancy.

• Members
because THATS what I said
:facepalm:

Do us all a favor, and never ever procreate. Im scared to see what good could ever come out of your penis

Because THAT was a completely reasonable response :facepalm:

Way to act like a child.

• Members

I understand ignorance can be bliss, but its a whole lot safer when you keep your head out of the sand.

I hate to sound super cheesy, but abstinence is the only thing that is 100% in preventing pregnancy.

I'm not going to do a search on the work computer for fear of what MAY pop up...but what is the definition of "perfect use" with a condom? I would assume that "perfect use" still includes busting a nut inside the chic while the condom is on.

What I'm saying is, I don't even do that, I pull out BEFORE I NUT, WITH the condom still ON, finish, then go straight to the bathroom. So, what you are effectively telling me, that excluding a break/tear in the condom, that sperm can swim through a latex wall, which is the condom, right?

-Ans-

• Members

Dude... enjoy the waiting game. It sucks but make the most of it. Get a pool going at work and collect money from bets, sell squares like they do with the superbowl for the final game score but do it for the date of birth, do an over/under for how long she keeps it...

Then wait about 4 months and push her down the stairs.

:D

• Members
Dude... enjoy the waiting game. It sucks but make the most of it. Get a pool going at work and collect money from bets, sell squares like they do with the superbowl for the final game score but do it for the date of birth, do an over/under for how long she keeps it...

Then wait about 4 months and push her down the stairs

:D

LMAO, I need a good laugh right now. I feel like I have drank a pot of coffee.

• Members

I'm not going to do a search on the work computer for fear of what MAY pop up...but what is the definition of "perfect use" with a condom? I would assume that "perfect use" still includes busting a nut inside the chic while the condom is on.

What I'm saying is, I don't even do that, I pull out BEFORE I NUT, WITH the condom still ON, finish, then go straight to the bathroom. So, what you are effectively telling me, that excluding a break/tear in the condom, that spearm can swim through a latex wall, which is the condom, right?

-Ans-

I would imagine that your use is completely risk less.

Archived