OT: Kind of Freaking out. I hate late periods....

Chrisjd

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
yikes brother, sounds like you're playing the waiting game now. Good luck my friend. And be careful with that Nuvaring.
My wife was using that, and now I have another boy on the way.
I just look wrong at my wife and she gets pregnant though.
:facepalm:

:eek:
May this serve as a lesson for me. I doubt she is pregnant but this late {censored} sucks.

I will heed your warning on the nuva, although it sounds like you just might be a potent guy! All the br00telz is giving you moar testosterone and therefor moar swimmers.:lol:

• Members

May this serve as a lesson for me. I doubt she is pregnant but this late {censored} sucks.

I will heed your warning on the nuva, although it sounds like you just might be a potent guy! All the br00telz is giving you more testosterone and therefor more swimmers.
:lol:

haha, by all rights, I should be sterile. Smoke, drink, stay up till the wee hours, I don't know how they can even move at this point. :p

• Members
Stop it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

hey man, how long has it been since you guys had sex? That morning after pill is supposed to work, although of course, didn't work for me with my first son. :lol:

• Members
Ass:lol:
:cry:

I will heed your warning on the nuva, although it sounds like you just might be a potent guy! All the br00telz is giving you moar testosterone and therefor moar swimmers.
:lol:

Nuvaring is bull{censored}. They say you can't feel it, but that's total crap, especially if she's on top. Try jamming one of those livestrong bracelets inside her and see how that feels during the act (hint: not good) because that's what it amounts to.

Anyway, good luck with the waiting game :thu:

• Members

I was kidding man...get her a pregnancy test! :idea:

I just went through that with my wife...we've been using contraceptives but she was without her cycle for 2 months!! Pregnancy tests kept coming out Negative, so I wasn't worried.

Ease your mind...get her the home tests!!

• Members

morning after only works within 72 hours of blasting. chances are if she is this late, its been over....

It has been since saturday night I think. She did have a doctors appointment last week where they checked her out down there, so I would THINK they would maybe be able to tell if something was up. maybe not though.

• Members

Went through this same thing when I first started having sex...realized that THIS feeling you're having right at this second, is NOT worth the 45 minutes of pleasure and the increased sensation of NOT being 100% sure with a condom on. End of story. After just ONE of those "waiting game" dances, never again. She went on the pill very soon after, and now that she discovered allergies to the pill, we've had to go back to the jimmy hat. :mad: THAT makes you mad, but it's not worth "THAT" feeling of uncertainty.

-Ans-

• Members

Conceiving a child before I was ready was a long held fear that helped manage my behavior. I never imagined after I got married that not being able to have children would be a bigger problem. I was also amazed how many other couples we knew where having problems having children as well.

If you and your girlfriend did concieved a child from my perspective this is a blessing with some positive options.

My wife and I just three weeks ago adopted a baby boy from a couple who were not ready to be parents. We are absolutely estatic to be parents and very thankful for their courage to go through with the pregnancy and place the child with us.

Although it was painful for the birth parents they are now both able to go to college and mature without the pressure and responsibility of a child they were not ready for.

I am not looking to adopt your possible child but if you have questions about adoption I would be happy to answer them for you or your girlfriend from my persective.

Your lives are not over.

• Members
You'd think in this day and age, people would wake up! WTF?!

Or maybe...just maybe...and I hate to say this Chris my man, but she's bangin' someone else, OR she was preggers when you met her (you said you've only been with her a month) and you two just did not know. Sometimes, chics will not miss a period for a couple of cycles once they actually become pregnant, so even IF she is pregnant, don't forget to figure out exactly when the conception date was, cause it might not be your's, dewd. :thu:

-Ans-

• Members
on. End of story. After just ONE of those "waiting game" dances, never again. She went on the pill very soon after, and now that she discovered allergies to the pill, we've had to go back to the jimmy hat.
:mad:
THAT makes you mad, but it's not worth "THAT" feeling of uncertainty.

-Ans-

• Members

wow man. i hope to never go through that {censored}.

good luck, whether she pregnant or not.

but yeah the sex is never worth ruining your life i almost always use a condom, but i do say almost:facepalm:

• Members

:facepalm: right back at cha', honcho.

A. I still pull out to nut, keep the condom on, and go straight to the bathroom to clean up afterwards.

B. I could feel the condom break.

C. I know how to properly use a condom.

So unless by some freak of nature, a swimmer in my pre-cum manages to bore it's way through the condom and trudge it's way to the egg, yeah, I am definitely 100% sure. :thu:

-Ans-

• Members
right back at cha', honcho.

A. I still pull out to nut, keep the condom on, and go straight to the bathroom to clean up afterwards.

So unless by some freak of nature, a swimmer in my pre-cum manages to bore it's way through the condom and trudge it's way to the egg, yeah, I am definitely 100% sure.
:thu:

-Ans-

im not your honco buddy...

A condom, as you stated ONLY A CONDOM, with PERFECT use has a 2% failure rate, and with "standard" use has a 10-18% failure rate. But I am sure you just made a mistake and forgot to add those FACTS in. No worries, I forgive you.

• Members
right back at cha', honcho.

So unless by some freak of nature, a swimmer in my pre-cum manages to bore it's way through the condom and trudge it's way to the egg, yeah, I am definitely 100% sure.
:thu:

-Ans-

I have never had a rubber break on me.

Unless a rubber breaks, you are basically 100% immune to pregnancy.

Archived