Weekly SPAM 6/29/2009

Vicious1080

• Members

Rivera Knucklehead - Sounds awesome, just not for me. The tubes still have a lot of life yet as I've used this on one tour and a few practices. $1275 shipped.

IMG_7217.jpg

EMG 707 pickups - $135 shipped. Brand new, never used.

IMG_7238.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

preference for Antique White/Cream, Black, Silverburst, Natural, Wine Red finishes and yellowed binding :love:

not interested in repaired necks, sunbursts or kahlers

I'll pay the shipping, of course

personal references in my other account signature (ericwylde)

no scam noob here :poke:

:thu:

• Members
FS- WGS BL80s (2) (8ohm)

a pair of very cool speakers and a WGS clone of the Celestion Classic Lead 80- one good thing about these is they are beleived to have a flatter eq so the transfer YOUR tone better without extra coloring- speakers are in awesome condition- $95 shipped con US for the pair PRICE LOWERED

HPIM2859.jpg

• Members
Ibanez RG put together from different quality parts. Looking for $350 out of it or anything cool on trade. For details or more pics PM me. There is a finish crack in the heel, other than that its in really good condition. Comes with an Ibanez gig bag. Pickups are Lace Drop and Gains.

P1010793.jpg

Do want.
Can not.:cry:

• Members

photo-137.jpg

for sale.

semaphore. $145 shipped

dunlop ts1 stereo trem/pan. $90 shipped

ibanez pt9 phaser. vintage. $115 shipped

boss bf2 flanger. $50 shipped

boss hm2. mit. $50 shipped.

trades:

way huge

vex machine, bor, fuzz factory....

supercollider

mics

dls

• Members

BBE Green Screamer - $67 Shipped

Comes with box. Bought new early last year, gigged several times, works fine. Velcro on bottom.

4sk4kg.jpg

Boss TU-2 - $55 shipped

Bought new in 2007. Gigged several times, works fine. Velcro on bottom.

2s79o5x.jpg

• Members

RC20XL has Boss power supply, but no box or manual: $165 shipped

Boss OD-3, Minty in box w/papers, $65 shipped

Orange Crush 30r: Original box, manual, etc. Original power cord was wimpy, so I'll send a nicer one with it: $150 shipped

Want:

Danelectro Sitar Swami
Other cheap, crappy modulation effects.

• Members

*** sale pending ***

Tough time means I sell things I don't want to. Starting with this:

mahr3m.jpg

fdejjs.jpg

2eul4zo.jpg

Line 6 DL4. Has the Robert Keeley Tone/Volume mod that makes the pedal perform better as far as volume drops and it sounds a little more clear too. Plus BLUE LED's!!! So it's loaded with mojo. The mod cost me $100 plus shipping, so it wasn't cheap.

I've also upgraded the footswitches to real "soft touch" enclosed switches like these:

MomSoftTouch.JPG

This makes the pedal much more reliable, as I did have some issues with it turning off when I would engage the pedal. Upgrading the switches fixed the problem. The new switches do sit higher than the old ones, just fyi.

Overall condition is good. It's toured the country a few times over, has some stickers, velcro, scratches, but nothing bad. I have the little polarity reversing adapter from One Spot so it will work with one that I'll throw in too.

Sale pending

• Members

Sig.

Need to trade for a new amp more then anything, combo's only though since I dont have a cab anymore. Also interested in Gibsons, Fenders or other similar guitars. Willing to trade both for the right piece of gear.

• Members

01 Custom 22

with custom order semi hollow/chambered option.

purchased from Dave's in 03'.

photo-42.jpg

- Black

- Birds

- Wide Fat

- JUST setup with 11s

- Trem frozen for tuning issues, easily reversible.

- with Ohsc

- pretty good condish. 8/10. some scuffs and bumps, nothing serious.

no trades.

$1550 shipped.

=====

no trades please.

plenty of references.

ebay: gregovertone (100%)

• Members

Trade for tube power amp.

Ibanez RGT HRG2 with some cool upgrades.
It has a Fret FX LED system as well as the limited Zakk Wylde EMG-ZW-Sig set dated and autographed by Zakk, Not to be confused with the regular EMG-ZW set.
one bad spot on lower horn (see pics)
Sorry about the dust.

Neck: Wizard II neck-thru

Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Walnut

Body: Mahogany

Frets: 24/jumbo

Fingerboard: Rosewood

Inlays: Shark tooth

Bridge: Edge Pro II

IBANEZ-GIGER_AD1-sm.jpg
IMG_3492.jpg
IMG_3490.jpg
IMG_3489.jpg
IMG_3494.jpg
IMG_3499.jpg
IMG_3500.jpg
IMG_3495.jpg
IMG_3496.jpg
IMG_3486.jpg

• Members

This is a Fender MIM Squier Series (NOT a Squier, in the early 90s, before Squier and MIM standards, the MIMs were called the Squier series) tele. It has been Esquier'd with a black pickguard and Dimarzio Super Distortion T in the bridge. Extremely good condition. Thinking $400 OBO.

2uqhdex.jpg

qrg601.jpg

2myumj5.jpg

hwe52o.jpg

Also...

I have a Squier VTM tele here for sale. EXCELLENT condition, barely played. I just haven't had time for it. I put:

i3ucfc.png

2qlv71y.jpg

- Seymour Duncan (not Duncan Design) vintage tele pickup in the bridge (singlecoil)

- Dimarzio strat pickup in the middle

The neck pickup is the stock Duncan Design minihumbucker.

$320.

If interested, email me. Thanks.

And finally...

2007SquireAffinityTele021.jpg

Squier Affinity Telecaster like this one.

I can sell it whole or part it out (neck, body, tuners, bridge, etc). Make me an offer.

• Members

Peavey Valveking 112 w/homemade footswitch - $300

Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup set (SH-2 neck and SH-4 bridge) Brand New in box - $125

PM me for pictures or offers.

• Members
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
True-bypass vintage 808 clone plus a true clean boost! Use either or blend to taste. Four controls: Gain, Tone, Clean, Level. $100 shipped in the US. It's in pristine shape.

No Paypal, postal money order preferred.

Here's a crappy shot of my pedalboard; it's in the middle above the footswitch:
maibored.jpg

Not interested in trades at this time either; sorry guys.

• Members

Killer sounding 1972 PTP Super Lead with original iron. There is a PPIMV added to this amp in the same location where the polarity switch used to be. The polarity switch was then moved to the back of the amp (thus, the extra hole). The polarity switch was disconnected by the previous owner. Both of these mods are minor and can be reversed very easily. The tolex is in good condition with some normal wear to the corners (see pics). The original back panel will be included as well.

$1650 Shipped CONUS

NO TRADES!!!

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

DSC03718.jpg

DSC03721.jpg

DSC03723.jpg

DSC03725.jpg

• Members

Caparison Dellinger for sale.

Okay, so I used some Fender.Maguire's Deep Cleaning Instrument Cleaner as suguested by my guitar tech. I think I did a pretty good job. I got MOST of the signatures off. I took some pics and circled where there was some still left. There is also a smudge mark that I hadn't noticed before right under the two single pickups. This is a great guitar regardlessif the previous owner had someone sign it. I just can't get along with trem guitars. Comes with the Caparison hardshell case. Looking for $1130 shipped or trade for Snax-FX

IMG_1044.jpg

Caparisonmap.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

• Members
Caparison Dellinger for sale.

Okay, so I used some Fender.Maguire's Deep Cleaning Instrument Cleaner as suguested by my guitar tech. I think I did a pretty good job. I got MOST of the signatures off. I took some pics and circled where there was some still left. There is also a smudge mark that I hadn't noticed before right under the two single pickups. This is a great guitar regardlessif the previous owner had someone sign it. I just can't get along with trem guitars. Comes with the Caparison hardshell case. Looking for $1130 shipped or trade for Snax-FX

IMG_1044.jpg

Caparisonmap.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

I will give you $5...

Totally would have paid $1130 if the KSE sigs were still on it.

Archived