Weekly SPAM 6/29/2009

Vicious1080

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'd only accept PRS Custom Trades, maybe some LPs, or vintage Fenders:

These prices don't necessarily reflect trade value.

Two Rock Emerald:

SOLD!

This one's got the same transformer as the Custom Reverb Sig. This modification allows a little more clean headroom than the previous one. The amp sounds killer! The switch was done at the shop. Retubed within the last 2 months. Comes with footswitch

1979 Marshall JMP 2204 head $1299 Shipped

I just got this back from my tech on Friday. he retubed it and tuned it up. It's got brand new 6550s, the amp is original, besides the tubes. No extra holes or anything.

1995 Matchless DC-30 SOLD!

This is a '95, which is Sampson era, for those who care about that. The case was made by Kangaroo Cases in Dallas. It's awesome. Big wheels that will go over anything... Snug fit on the inside with the foam. It's a great protector.

DSC01430.jpg

E-mail me at skatzbec (at) gmail.com

Matchless and Two Rock are both sold. only the JMP remains.

• Members

Killer sounding Avenger that was custom made with the Deyoung transformers that are only available on the SLO. The Avenger has the exact circuitry as the lead channel of an SLO with the depth mod. This amp is one of the few amps that I've ever owned that sounds killer at all volumes. It doesn't have an FX loop....just one clean signal path. I recently installed new Power and preamp tubes in it as well...

$1350 shipped CONUS

IMG_4104.jpg

Archived