Weekly SPAM 6/29/2009

Vicious1080

• Members
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MARSHALL VS100 amp head in great condition. $200 + shipping and PAY PAL fees.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/whocaresaboutit/100_0759.jpg?t=1246669561

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/whocaresaboutit/100_0758.jpg?t=1246669646

shipping is to the U.S. only. (AK and HI will cost more).

US POSTAL MONEY ORDER or PAY PAL.

please e-mail :carr3rd@aol.com

• Members

MACKIE ONYX SATELLITE BASE STATION. includes power supply and firewire cable. no software is included. XP, VISTA and OX drivers can be downloaded from MACKIE. $110 + shipping + PAY PAL fees.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/whocaresaboutit/100_0748.jpg?t=1246669740

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/whocaresaboutit/100_0749.jpg?t=1246669781

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/whocaresaboutit/100_0751.jpg?t=1246669870

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/whocaresaboutit/100_0750.jpg?t=1246669929

shipping is to the U.S. only. (AK and HI will cost more).

US POSTAL MONEY ORDER or PAY PAL.

please e-mail :carr3rd@aol.com

• Members

R-0792, Rev F built Oct. 92'. Awesome condition, absolute perfect working order. I've owned quite a few of these old DR's and have never seen one in such good shape. It sounds excellent but I'm just getting bored with 2 channels and would like to try something else. I would really like to trade for a Roadster.

I would also prefer to keep it local and do a face to face deal to avoid shipping. I have a ton of references here, Harmony Central, and 100% feedback on Ebay.

I'm of course open to trade for a Road King II or Mark V if someone were willing. :lol:

front.jpg

back.jpg

792.jpg

revF.jpg

guts.jpg

stack.jpg

• Members

I got a few pickups and speakers for sale. Just clearing out some room in my closet since finally being happy with my setup for once. :lol:

SH5 Duncan Custom 12" of leads left. $40
SH1N Duncan '59 neck 11" of lead left. $40
SH6B Duncan Distortion bridge Chrome covered 7" lead left. $45
TB4 JB Duncan JB trembucker Chrome covered 13" lead left. $45
Two Gibson/Iommi signature pickups:
1 - 4.5" leads left, soldered extension leads on. $45
2- 9" leads left. $50

Two speakers for sale
EVM12L has broken voice coil. Solid physical condition Mesa/Black Shadow model. $50
Celestion Greenback 8 ohm. $70 or trade for 16 ohm Greenback.

All prices include shipping.

• Members

MARSHALL JCM900 4X12 & Flightcase (Collection only from Leeds, UK)

n738525270_5896540_2527.jpg

EH WORM... (Wah/Phaser/Vibrato/Tremolo) Modified to work with an expression pedal (NOT INCLUDED) in manual mode.

5613_227461125270_738525270_7743325_1582

After a Boss Line Selector pedal and a Little Big Muff if anyone has one to sell...

Will also be selling Boss ACOUSTIC SIMULATOR AC-2 and a Boss PHASER PH-2, a Big Muff re-issue and a proper massive pedalboard (Way too big for me) its bigger than a flightcase warehouse XXL board which is what i'm down sizing to..... pictures and dimentions will follow

• Members

EMPTY 2X12 CAB

$100 LOCAL DFW ONLY

No name 2X12 cab, oxblood grill, I absolutely refuse to ship this. Only DFW locals.

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

GOTOH BRIDGE & TAILPIECE

$35 SHIPPED

These are around $20 each on Stewmac, I never used them so I might as well get rid of them.

IMG_4773-1.jpg

IMG_4771-1.jpg

GRAPH TECH NUT

$5 SHIPPED

Fitted for Gibson style guitars.

IMG_4778-1.jpg

If anyone has any questions or comments, don't be afraid to PM me.

- Patrick:wave:

• Members

I got a few pickups and speakers for sale. Just clearing out some room in my closet since finally being happy with my setup for once.
:lol:

SH5 Duncan Custom 12" of leads left. $40

SH1N Duncan '59 neck 11" of lead left. $40

SH6B Duncan Distortion bridge Chrome covered 7" lead left. $45

TB4 JB Duncan JB trembucker Chrome covered 13" lead left. $45

Two Gibson/Iommi signature pickups:

1 - 4.5" leads left, soldered extension leads on. $45

2- 9" leads left. $50

Two speakers for sale

EVM12L has broken voice coil. Solid physical condition Mesa/Black Shadow model. $50

Celestion Greenback 8 ohm. $70 or trade for 16 ohm Greenback.

All prices include shipping.

whoa nice prices :thu:

how about the les paul? :poke:

• Members

VHT Sig:X. Purchased new last year and played only a handful of times. Never gigged with or left my house. Would prefer a local pickup, but I do have the original box and may be willing to ship: $1500.00. For more pictures, please email me.

VHT_SIGX_1.jpg

VHT Pitbull Ultralead with EQ. Second owner, near mint with no tears/rips in the tolex. Never gigged with or left my house. Would prefer a local pickup, but I may be willing to ship: $1950.00. For more pictures, please email me.

VHT_UL_1.jpg

Diaz Square Face Fuzz Pedal. Mint with no box or paper work. NO velcro on pedal: $140.00 *Sale Pending

DIAZ_SQUARE_FACE.jpg

Keeley Fuzz Head. MINT with no box or paper work. NO velcro on pedal: $150.00

KEELEY_FUZZ_HEAD.jpg

MI Audio G.I. Fuzz. Great Condition with box and paper work. NO velcro on pedal, bottom manufacturer sticker is torn a little: $85.00

MIAUDIO_GI_FUZZ_2.jpg

MI Audio Neo Fuzz. MINT with box and paper work: $120.00

MIAUDIO_NEO_FUZZ.jpg

Email me with questions/offers.

Take care,

Vid

• Members

FOR SALE:

Marshall JMP-1: In good condition. Sounds excellent. Just retubed with a Mullard RI 12AX7 and a Penta Labs 12AX7. Only flaw is that the plastic on the headphone jack is broken. This doesn't affect anything about the jack, its a cosmetic issue. Asking $500 shipped. Includes footswitch.

ENGL e530: Excellent condition, like new. Sounds freaking amazing. I hate to get rid of it but I'm going to bite the Axe-FX bug, as it'll end up being a bit cheaper than the other rig I want to get. Recently retubed with a Mullard RI 12AX7 and a JJ 12AX7. Asking $500 shipped.

Sennheiser e906: Great condition, like new as well. Great sounding microphone, however, I am planning on going back to basics with my recording. Just an SM57 on a V30 until I get a great tone, then I'll expand back out. Until then, I'm letting this mic go. Asking $120 shipped. Includes original box, mic bag, and clip.

If you have any questions, offers, or trade suggestions, please send me a message. Thanks

• Members

Blues Deville 4X10 - tweed's dirty and the nut on the first input jack is missing (I'll see if I can find another one if you'd like). Works like it should, I just need to narrow down my amp collection.

fk9lph.jpg

$550 shipped

I'm out of town till the 12th but I can get more pictures when I get home. Let's get this thing gone!

Thanks. :wave:

John

• Members

Dimarzio Breed neck. Black. Regular spacing. $40.

Dimarzio D-Activator bridge. Zebra. Regular spacing. $40.

Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB Trembucker. Black. F-spaced. $40.

Dimarzio H3 neck black. Regular spacing. Similar to Evo neck. $40.

Cash in person or add $5 if you want any of them shipped. Trade any of them for a zebra or black Duncan neck pickup.

db85e052.jpg

• Members

Pedals and Gadgets:

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso. Early model.

2vta5hd.jpg Make an offer.

Ebow Plus.

32270_180px-EBow.jpgMake an offer.

Guitars:

No-Name Strat Copy.

-HSS pickup configuration with Volume(1) and Tone(2) controls, and 5 way switch.

-24 Fret bolt-on Maple neck.

-Angled headstock.

-Brown with Pink polkadots.

No clue what company makes this, no name anywhere on it. Plays good, sounds good (comparable to a MIM Fender.) Has one of the best necks I've ever seen on any guitar.

2mzmf12.jpg

2ajxfeb.jpg

2ypjcoz.jpg

k4y1vs.jpg

wahqbl.jpg

No clue what to ask for since I don't know what it is. Just toss a price out there, or even better, a trade.

Other

Mods for Boss RC-2's.

One footswitch stops the loop while its playing, and sets the tempo of saved loops while they are stopped, the other footswitch cycles through saved phrases. (This mod makes battery use impossible.)

100_3680.jpg

Video Demo by Crxsh(awesome fourmite).

oU8daIYOTeY&

$30 for one footswitch. (Your choice of stop or change phrase.)

$45 for both footswitches.

Matched Set of GTEL34R-2's.

Maybe 10 hours on tubes, still plenty of life left.

8ywe9t.jpg

$15.

Interested in all trades, especially if it's an Offset Fender.

Really want a Jazzmaster(can add cash where necessary.)

• Members

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rec Road King II w/all papers (manual, warranty,etc), footswitch and upgraded 30' cable, and slip cover $2100 + shipping

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Xotic Effects BB Preamp $130 shipped/paypal'd

(pics to come)

Monte Allums modded Boss CS-3 $80 shipped/paypal'd

(pics to come)

Archived