Does anyone here like Jack Johnson?

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I was a huge fan. I don't listen to him as much anymore but his first 3 albums were great. I think it's kind of a lifestyle thing. It might be living by the ocean.

I live in the land of 10,000 lakes and I like some of his stuff.

• Members

my total bro roommate always blasts his stuff...i don't know if i wouldn't have liked it under other circumstances, but he has totally made me hate the sound of it.

honestly if i heard a jack johnson song tonight, i would probably pull a "Do you wanna see a magic trick?" on myself.

• Members

my total bro roommate always blasts his stuff...i don't know if i wouldn't have liked it under other circumstances, but he has totally made me hate the sound of it.

honestly if i heard a jack johnson song tonight,
i would probably pull a "Do you wanna see a magic trick?" on myself

The {censored}??

• Members

not my bag... i dunno man, people love that stuff. i'm not super into music that doesn't really challenge you very much.. but there's a world full of people who LOVE background music, or just plain mellow easy listening stuff for their lifestyle.

always been that way, i guess.. but i'd rather listen to nothing than one guy doing 4/4 bang and strum funkytime.

• Members

I tried listening to Brushfire Fairytales once and I could not tell the difference between any given song. At that point, I realized I was listening to an artist with less creativity than Nickelback.

I haven't really listened to Jack Johnson since.

Archived