Music you lost your virginity to?

vice2.0

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It was weird. We {censored}ed all thru the night and thru till noon the next day. My dick was rubbed raw. I'd tell you how many times but you'd accuse me of being an internet stud. Anyway, the weird thing was after all that activity we come downstairs for lunch and her mom yells out "WELL WE SURE DIDN'T HEAR CHURCH BELLS THIS MORNING!!!"
:mad:

There's a boring story why she let me {censored} her daughter, maybe when I feel like putting ya'll to sleep I'll share it another time ... funny {censored}ing memories
:lol:

Awesome!:)

• Members
Did she "wock and shock" you?

I was banging my best friends girl while he pounded on the door. Good times. :facepalm:

Funny thing, he and I got over it the next day - I saw her first, goddamn it, and they were broken up at the time, so he really had no leg to stand on as he admitted to having submarined me in the first place.

Turned out she was a total whore, and was {censored}ing our OTHER friend on the side. THEY refused to stop, so we dumped em both. She gave him 6 months, the clap, and took all his {censored} when she left college. I learned many valuable lessons that day.

• Members

Turned out she was a total whore, and was {censored}ing our OTHER friend on the side. THEY refused to stop, so we dumped em both. She gave him 6 months, the clap, and took all his {censored} when she left college.
I learned many valuable lessons that day

Damn man...I'd say so. Thats double {censored}ing Jeopardy {censored} right there.

• Members
I was banging my best friends girl while he pounded on the door. Good times.
:facepalm:

Funny thing, he and I got over it the next day - I saw her first, goddamn it, and they were broken up at the time, so he really had no leg to stand on as he admitted to having submarined me in the first place.

Turned out she was a total whore, and was {censored}ing our OTHER friend on the side. THEY refused to stop, so we dumped em both. She gave him 6 months, the clap, and took all his {censored} when she left college. I learned many valuable lessons that day.

You should write love songs, that is so win. :thu:

• Members
I was banging my best friends girl while he pounded on the door. Good times.
:facepalm:

So you gave that hooker the clap who then passed it on to your friend??

• Members

nothing for the first few times, as i'd rather not have have music going. i don't want to link songs to people and memories. more specifically, i don't want someone i banged ruining a song i love. but the first song i got down to was a loop of suedehead, by morrissey. by the 15th time i even had the drum fills memorized and was doing them on her ass.

the most random song: i was travelling abroad, and whilst analing a girl i picked up in a club, this happy little ditty came on:

[YOUTUBE]O7Iiz1g1WLk[/YOUTUBE]

my cock laughed; my cock cried... inside her butt.

love,
eor

just looking at the still pic for the you tube video is killing me. wow.

Archived