Music you lost your virginity to?

vice2.0

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was 14, she was 15 and we did the nasty at somebody's apartment she was babysitting at. As with most teenage girls in 1982, Journey made her moist, and I knew it, so I brought over Escape and the foreplay started damn near the second "Don't Stop Believin'" came through the speakers.

I'm pretty sure "Who's Cryin' Now" was the song that sealed the deal, ironically, as we were both virgins! :D

Later, we did it again to Van Halen I, and I specifically remember skipping ahead to "Feel Your Love Tonight", 'cuz that's what I told her I wanted to do! :facepalm:

• Members
Later, we did it again to Van Halen I, and I specifically remember skipping ahead to "Feel Your Love Tonight", 'cuz that's what I told her I wanted to do!
:facepalm:

Ha, whatever it takes to to close the deal my friend!! :thu:

2eewuog.jpg

:lol:

• Members

Metallica-Ride the Lightning. I think I came at the beginning of For Whom the Bell Tolls. 10 minutes. 4:30 minutes of petting, a 5 minute lousy blow job and 30 seconds of penetration...What a MAN!!!!:facepalm:

'Twas a heroic amount of goo, though. Must have been saved up... :freak:

• Members
Now you just have to photoshop my uncle out of the picture so that it looks like we're just joking.

browse browse browse J ... K ... L ... M .... N ... oh wait, back up ... M ... Kelly Monaco ... select all copy paste save. :o

Archived