OT:THIS UPSETS ME SO BADLY..............

Chrisjd

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The real failure:

You're more upset that there are undetected illegal immigrants making their way into the country than you are by the fact that EVERY ONE of those people could have died in that truck.

The most appalling bit of info that that brings up is just how inhumane and evil the human-trafficking underground really is. How these people are treated less than human.

• Members

The real failure:

You're more upset that there are undetected illegal immigrants making their way into the country than you are by the fact that EVERY ONE of those people could have died in that truck.

The most appalling bit of info that that brings up is just how inhumane and evil the human-trafficking underground really is. How these people are treated less than human.

:facepalm: The real failure is YOU.....

1. Did anyone FORCE them into the trailer? No

2. They're {censored}ing CRIMINALS. I'm not saying that I wish them dead and I'm pretty certain ChrisJD doesn't either, but if you take a chance performing a CRIMINAL act and get killed in the process, sorry but my give-a-{censored} is broken.

3. Giving these people amnesty as many libs are supporting is a SLAP IN THE FACE to those who worked hard to emigrate into this country LEGALLY.

• Members

The real failure:

So, you think they were forced into the truck????? Well if that's the case, that's terrible.

If not, it was their choice.

• Members

:facepalm:
The real failure is YOU.....

2. They're {censored}ing CRIMINALS. I'm not saying that I wish them dead and I'm pretty certain ChrisJD doesn't either, but if you take a chance performing a CRIMINAL act and get killed in the process, sorry but my give-a-{censored} is broken.

3. Giving these people amnesty as many libs are supporting is a SLAP IN THE FACE to those who worked hard to emigrate into this country LEGALLY.

This

• Members

No,
{censored}s our country over so much and in so many ways. Your thing is not that big of a deal. So save your xenophobic rants for the militia meetings.

LOL, you don't know what you're talking about. You can go back to your other forum, whatever that may be.

• Members

COME THE {censored} ON, MAN!

You're right. All of the people who live here are people who were born here.

We owe nothing to to generations of immigrants who literally carried this country on their backs for decades.

And please, keep lumping these people in the same category as thieves, murderers and rapists. It makes perfect sense. :facepalm:

• Members

• Members

We owe nothing to to generations of immigrants who literally carried this country on their backs for decades.

And please, keep lumping these people in the same category as thieves, murderers and rapists. It makes perfect sense.

Seriously dude, you've got to be {censored}ing kidding me.

No one here is against immigrants and immigrations.

There's a huge difference between immigrating somewhere legally and illegally.

These people are criminals, there's no way around that.

This country is suffering with the millions of illegals that live here.

• Members

And please, keep lumping these people in the same category as thieves, murderers and rapists. It makes perfect sense.

Noone lumped them into the same category, but your a {censored}ing fool if you can't see the damage illegal immigrants are doing. Sure it isn't intentional, but it happens whether or not you want to admit it. DOn't pretend they come over here without consequence to the rest of us.

• Members

Seriously dude, you've got to be {censored}ing kidding me.

No one here is against immigrants and immigrations.

There's a huge difference between immigrating somewhere legally and illegally.

These people are criminals, there's no way around that.

This country is suffering with the millions of illegals that live here.

I'm sure it's much to LIBERAL for you, but if you ever get a chance, you should check out a film called "A Day Without A Mexican".

Do you have any idea what it would do to industries like the agricultural industry or the construction industry in this country if suddenly there were no illegal immigrants to exploit? Hell even the service industry (in reference to janitorial/maid jobs, not so much food service)

These people do work that "Americans" would never deign worthy of their time. The old "they're stealing our jobs!" mantra is such contrived bull{censored} that it makes me sick.

In the span of problems facing the United States, illegal immigration has been and always will be a blip on the radar compared to all the other {censored} we have on our plate (not to mix metaphors)

• Members

Illegally trying to enter country: criminal behavior.

Exploiting said illegal immigrants: criminal and morally despicable behavior.

Big business {censored}ing over the country: criminal, treasonous and morally despicable behavior.

Questions?

• Members

I'm sure it's much to
LIBERAL
for you, but if you ever get a chance, you should check out a film called "A Day Without A Mexican".

Do you have any idea what it would do to industries like the agricultural industry or the construction industry in this country if suddenly there were no illegal immigrants to exploit? Hell even the service industry (in reference to janitorial/maid jobs, not so much food service)

These people do work that "Americans" would never deign worthy of their time. The old "they're stealing our jobs!" mantra is such contrived bull{censored} that it makes me sick.

That's so {censored}ing stupid, it's not even funny.

• Members

No,
{censored}s our country over so much and in so many ways. Your thing is not that big of a deal. So save your xenophobic rants for the militia meetings.

Wrong dumbass

http://chiggers.blogspot.com/2008/03/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-more-than.html

Illegal Immigrants Cost the U.S. More Than the Iraq War

The URL's are included for verification of the following facts:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report.

12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States'.

Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

Snopes is provided for doubters:

Archived