OT:THIS UPSETS ME SO BADLY..............

Chrisjd

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I left work to go home.

The truth is, I honestly don't care
:D

I just like starting flame wars:cop:

In honesty, though, I AM appalled by the OP's general lack of humanism, regardless if the immigrants are legal or otherwise.

Where is my lack of humanism, douchebag? I appalled by the effect illegal immigration has on the country. Your defense of this topic is outragrageous and you probably don't belong in America.

Good day.

• Members

Well, from what I saw in the thread, just my opinion of course, is Dolf came in here, said some things, got called out, proved wrong, and he disappeared.

Like of like Guerilla warfare, cept he never shot back after getting shot at. :confused:

• Members

Well, from what I saw in the thread, just my opinion of course, is Dolf came in here, said some things, got called out, proved wrong, and he disappeared.

Like of like Guerilla warfare, cept he never shot back after getting shot at.
:confused:

OR I got bored.

The internet: serious as guerilla warfare.

• Members

Well it won't happen sadly, not even in a mild way.

They WANT the mud slinging {censored} storms, keeps the eye off the {censored}ing prize.

Every elected official is taking money during campaigns and there being something like 35000 registered lobbyists in DC, nothing good is ever going to get done in Washington until that whole system changes.

And the people who can change that system, are the system itself, so we basically effed in the a.

In the mean time, anyone want to argue about race and abortion? affirmative action maybe? what about taxes? or tmz?

If we're ever going to get change in Washington we'll have to get rid of the Congress memebers who've been there for 10,15,20 or more years. Impose term limits, just like the president they should have a 2 term limit. Our government was never meant to have memebers with that much power for such a long time.

• Members
:facepalm:
The real failure is YOU.....

1. Did anyone FORCE them into the trailer? No

2. They're {censored}ing CRIMINALS. I'm not saying that I wish them dead and I'm pretty certain ChrisJD doesn't either, but if you take a chance performing a CRIMINAL act and get killed in the process, sorry but my give-a-{censored} is broken.

3. Giving these people amnesty as many libs are supporting is a SLAP IN THE FACE to those who worked hard to emigrate into this country LEGALLY.

This.

• Members
:facepalm:
The real failure is YOU.....

1. Did anyone FORCE them into the trailer? No

2. They're {censored}ing CRIMINALS. I'm not saying that I wish them dead and I'm pretty certain ChrisJD doesn't either, but if you take a chance performing a CRIMINAL act and get killed in the process, sorry but my give-a-{censored} is broken.

3. Giving these people amnesty as many libs are supporting is a SLAP IN THE FACE to those who worked hard to emigrate into this country LEGALLY.

good lord you cant really be that ignorant, can you? This is some str8 up Archie Bunker {censored}.

• Members

these peoples that are coming into this country are going to wind up doing jobs that our own Americans are too {censored}ing lazy to do anyway. The only crime in all this is that they bring their women into this country with their moustaches and flat asses. I love Mexican culture and I respect the hell out of how hard they work and how tough they are but hot damn their women are {censored}ing hideous by 25.

• Members
good lord you cant really be that ignorant, can you? This is some str8 up Archie Bunker {censored}.

And Clapton is the greatest ever! :love: He brings the brootz! AND Blooze!!!!!!!! :thu:

Ignorance: the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness

Me thinks you are the one displaying ignorance.

If you want to call him mean, or not nice, or unfair, go right ahead. But ignorant, he is not.

• Members
And Clapton is the greatest ever!
:love:
He brings the brootz! AND Blooze!!!!!!!!
:thu:

Ignorance: the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness

Me thinks you are the one displaying ignorance.

If you want to call him mean, or not nice, or unfair, go right ahead. But ignorant, he is not.

so people escaping slums and drug infested poverty to give their families a new life by any means necessary is considered criminal? I guess legally it is, but open your eyes and look past what a textbook tells you, and yes Clapton is one of the greatest ever.

• Members
so people escaping slums and drug infested poverty to give their families a new life by any means necessary is considered criminal? I guess legally it is, but open your eyes and look past what a textbook tells you, and yes Clapton is one of the greatest ever.

Do you know what Mexico does when their border patrol sees people crossing their southern border illegally? They shoot them. :cop:

• Members

I understand where your bleeding heart bleeds, but if you give a {censored} about your standard of living enough you should do your best to fix your own house rather than just ditch it and leave.

If they don't have the drive or incentive to go through the most liberal immigration policy in the world and become a U.S. Citizen the correct and legal way, then I don't want them here. I realize I am fortunate to have been born here, but I also give a rats ass about this homeland to become politically active and support people who support liberty and freedom for me and my family. Pretty soon, we are going to be needing to clean our own cesspool government out, and I am fully prepared to do it, not run away into a new country.

• Members

So let me get this straight from the bleeding humanitarian hearts in the thread..

We shouldnt worry about the cost to a community re: public services, housing costs, school systems, police & fire, emergency rooms, etc etc --- but ooooo wait a sec "we saved a nickel on some bananas + lettuce".. :rolleyes:

California is in trouble in part (not all of it) but in part due to the ILLEGALS and the burden on taxes/services they put on a community, they are NOT bad or evil people and most want to work but HOLY {censored} WE CANT CONTINUE THIS {censored}ING PATH OF FAILURE!!!!! WE REALLY CANT!

Go after the employers as well, fine arrest them and *if* you paid a real wages then you would get Americans to do the jobs, in fact Americans DID these jobs at 1 time :lol:

This probably the 1 REAL issue that Americans agree on most, almost every poll is in the 70-80% range showing American citizens (thats liberals, conservatives, independants, white-black-asian- and ooo yea LEGAL hispanics) DONT WANT AMNESTY!

:idea:

• Members

If we're ever going to get change in Washington we'll have to get rid of the Congress memebers who've been there for 10,15,20 or more years. Impose term limits, just like the president they should have a 2 term limit. Our government was never meant to have memebers with that much power for such a long time.

+ 1 to each post.

Add to that the factor of the huge illusion set up that has most people caught up thinking it's one of the political party's faults instead of focusing on the entire overall broken system.

• Members

What a lot of people don't realize is that MOST immigrants truly want to immigrate the legal way.

problem is - THERE'S OVER A 10 YEAR {censored}ING BACKLOG for Mexican immigrants.

So while the drug cartels murder/kidnap with the government helping them, those people weigh the odds. Can I survive here for 10 years? Can my family? Or do I try and make a run for a better place, where maybe my child can grow up with hope for a real future.

You put yourself in their shoes, and the logical choice is very clear.

While your sitting here on HCAF in your home, maybe you could at least pretend to have a bit of compassion towards other humans. It seriously is laughable why so many Americans are confused why other countries hate us...LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

• Members

What a lot of people don't realize is that MOST immigrants truly want to immigrate the legal way.

problem is - THERE'S OVER A 10 YEAR {censored}ING BACKLOG for Mexican immigrants.

So while the drug cartels murder/kidnap with the government helping them, those people weigh the odds. Can I survive here for 10 years? Can my family? Or do I try and make a run for a better place, where maybe my child can grow up with hope for a real future.

While your sitting here on HCAF in your home, maybe you could at least pretend to have a bit of compassion towards other humans. It seriously is laughable why so many Americans are confused why other countries hate us...LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

you said it a lot better than me. And for the record i have voted Republican in every election for every office except on a few occasions. This has nothing to do with political affiliation, it has to do with humanity.

• Members

How about a little compassion for the hardworking Americans who have to wait hours in the ER while an illegal immigrant is checked out for some routine medical problem. Who's paying for that? Me. Also, other countries don't hate us. Especially when it's time to put out the fire. I'm sure you're also aware that USA, as a country and also as individual citizens, gives more in $$ to help the rest of the world (who hate us) BY FAR. The choice is very clear. In the same situation I'd do the same thing most likely. And if I got caught, like I've gotten caught doing other things, I'd have to pay the price. BTW, I am in favor of punishing corporations that hire illegals.

• Members

So we should just have an open door policy then? Let them come here and take jobs without paying taxes, all the while funneling that money back to Mexico where it boosts there economy yet eats ours from the inside out?

Jesus Christ man...I'm all for human rights, but there has to be a line. You want to fix the unemployment problem we face as LEGAL AMERICANS? Get rid of the assholes who are hiring illegal immigrants just so they can save some money on labor. Guess what? Labor isn't cheap. Cost of living isn't cheap. If you were to get rid of illegal labor, and employ Americans at those positions (not many people like their jobs as it is...you all can say, "These people do jobs american's won't do..." My ass...give the American a shot, at least) you would cut the Unemployment rate by at least half...and I can damn near guarantee that.

Would the cost of items and services go up? Probably a little bit! But guess what, that's inflation. The economy would balance itself out...More Americans with jobs (thus paying into the tax system...HELL THERE'S AN IDEA!) means more Americans who spend money in our economy (instead of flooding Mexico's economy with American dollars).

Look, I understand they are living tough lives down there. I wish we could overthrow that stupid cartel/government and give them a better place to grow old...Maybe someday we can do that. We've got our own MASSIVE problems right now though. All the bleeding hearts are always saying, "Let's take care of problems in our OWN country before we take care of someone else's"...Well look here, you're being hypocritical by wanting to FURTHER our economic/employment problems by allowing illegal employment.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it :thu:

• Members
Although, this is FUUUUUUU, the FUUUUUUUUU I'm talking about looks like this:

Pripyat.jpg
369978249_949a0a4158.jpg

Obviously, not serious there, but this state is already completely butt{censored}ed. Just wait til the social programs take so much money that we don't have enough to maintain roads, buildings, etc. Our public schools are already under fire, police and fire stations are shutting down, etc.

I predict a few ghost towns throughout the state.
:cry:

Is that Groznyy back in the day?

Archived