OT:THIS UPSETS ME SO BADLY..............

Chrisjd

• Members
:lol:
Newsflash dude, both the US and UK are in some sorry-ass financial shape right now (with Obama making it worse every day) and this is one of the reasons.
:idea:

FTR, Obama's not doing anything to make the country worse- it was well on its way before he came along.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Part of the problem there: the 1.5 million dollars in health cost.

For the record, if you were to go to, say The U.K. illegally and have a massive heart attack that they were able to correct with surgery...say a bypass which required bed rest and lots of hospital stay time, you know what would happen on the day you were discharged?

"Thank you, goodbye."

NO 1.5 MILLION DOLLAR BILL. Weird, right? And to think, the U.K. isn't in any worse of a situation financially than we are...Hmm...

All hypothetical of course.

You have no knowledge of the health care systems in the U.K. at all.

You would likely say the same thing about Canada.

If you enter a country as an illegal alien, and decide to have a heart attack and incur $1.5 million worth of health care, it DOESNT {censored}ING MATTER what the local health care system is. If you have no means of paying it, you have no means of paying it. Regardless of the {censored}ing system. Your comparison makes no sense.

• Members

Illegal immigration is a problem. Tax financed healthcare will be difficult enough to manage & finance for US citizens, much more so if the US provides healthcare to illegals who do not pay into the tax system. So far, the US has had this backwards, providing tax financed healthcare and benefits to illegals. I doubt the gov will fix it in creating the national health plan.

• Members

We wouldn't have an illegal immigration problem if we didn't have an illegal employment problem.

They wouldn't {censored}ing come here if they couldn't get jobs, its that simple.

Which is easier to influence and control?

Companies who have paper trails and are bound to US law?

Or an entire nation and so jacked its practically anarchy with a massive excess lower class who obviously have no cares about US law?

Neither side has a REAL solution to these problems, at all. We've got a problem and no one wants to talk about it and deal with like {censored}ing adults.

Giving amnesty across the board is wrong, and "rounding em up on buses and shipping em back to mexico" is {censored}ing stupid due to the logistical impossibility as well as the real cost of such a thing.

I don't have solutions either, I'm just saying sitting throwing mud like this doesn't {censored}ing do ANYTHING. (neither does talking about such topics on HCAF, but you get what I'm saying)

• Members

Illegal immigration is a problem. Tax financed healthcare will be difficult enough to manage & finance for US citizens, much more so if the US provides healthcare to illegals who do not pay into the tax system. So far, the US has had this backwards, providing tax financed healthcare and benefits to illegals. I doubt the gov will fix it in creating the national health plan.

I wish I had the stat off-hand, but I was reading that this is the 5th year that california's population of 'tax-paying citizens' has dropped significantly. All the while, 'non tax-paying citizenship' has risen. Whatever your belief on immigration is, it's gonna be a hell of a problem to support X amount of people with public services when you dont have same amount of X people paying back to the system.

Give california another 5-10 years, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Members
We wouldn't have an illegal immigration problem if we didn't have an illegal employment problem.

They wouldn't {censored}ing come here if they couldn't get jobs, its that simple.

Which is easier to influence and control?

Companies who have paper trails and are bound to US law?

Or an entire nation and so jacked its practically anarchy with a massive excess lower class who obviously have no cares about US law?

Neither side has a REAL solution to these problems, at all. We've got a problem and no one wants to talk about it and deal with like {censored}ing adults.

Giving amnesty across the board is wrong, and "rounding em up on buses and shipping em back to mexico" is {censored}ing stupid due to the logistical impossibility as well as the real cost of such a thing.

I don't have solutions either, I'm just saying sitting throwing mud like this doesn't {censored}ing do ANYTHING. (neither does talking about such topics on HCAF, but you get what I'm saying)

I had this exact discussion today. For most jobs, you get a background check, and sometimes a credit check for certain jobs. Why can't it be that way across the board? And if you are found to be employing illegals, the enalty should be forfeiting one year of annual earning.

Your company makes 250,000 a year, you get fined 250,000. That's before taxes, payroll, etc.

And {censored}ING enforce it. Then, lets see how many people employ IA's.

Bring teh :cop: down on em'.

• Members

I used to be like this, but after watching 30 days - immigrant episode, i've changed my mind a bit. It isn't my main priority to worry about. I mean if i was straight up poor in Mexico, I'd probably do the same thing. Is it a problem? Yes, and i wish our government would enforce the laws the way they should be. Instead the gov is worried about busting a couple of teenagers smoking pot and what to censor in the media.

• Members
I had this exact discussion today. For most jobs, you get a background check, and sometimes a credit check for certain jobs. Why can't it be that way across the board? And if you are found to be employing illegals, the enalty should be forfeiting one year of annual earning.

Your company makes 250,000 a year, you get fined 250,000. That's before taxes, payroll, etc.

And {censored}ING enforce it. Then, lets see how many people employ IA's.

Bring teh
:cop:
down on em'.

:thu:
I don't know if I agree with that EXACT scenario, but yeah your heads in the right place.
I never thought I'd agree with you on anything politically.:eek:

• Members
We're already going 'FUUUUUUUUUUU'

Although, this is FUUUUUUU, the FUUUUUUUUU I'm talking about looks like this:

Pripyat.jpg
369978249_949a0a4158.jpg

Obviously, not serious there, but this state is already completely butt{censored}ed. Just wait til the social programs take so much money that we don't have enough to maintain roads, buildings, etc. Our public schools are already under fire, police and fire stations are shutting down, etc.

I predict a few ghost towns throughout the state. :cry:

• Members
:thu:
I don't know if I agree with that EXACT scenario, but yeah your heads in the right place.

I never thought I'd agree with you on anything politically.
:eek:

I made a thread about 2 weeks ago saying that I wasn't going to be a troll anymore, and act here like I do in real life. So far, so good. :love:

My example was a little bloated, no doubt, but there has to be a penalty strict enough, that no one will want to break it ever again. Maybe not a whole year of earning, but something equally as oppressive. :cool:

• Members

Instead the gov is worried about busting a couple of teenagers smoking pot and what to censor in the media.

Maybe, but I believe that it's really more about no politician wanting to commit career suicide tackling such a sensitive issue. Can you imagine the {censored}storm/rioting/horror that would happen if a politician were to come out and publicly shut down illegal immigration? Mother of god, it'd be horrendous. No one's going to try and tackle that.

• Members

Where did dolflundgren go?
:confused:

I left work to go home.

The truth is, I honestly don't care :D

I just like starting flame wars:cop:

In honesty, though, I AM appalled by the OP's general lack of humanism, regardless if the immigrants are legal or otherwise.

• Members
I made a thread about 2 weeks ago saying that I wasn't going to be a troll anymore, and act here like I do in real life. So far, so good.
:love:

My example was a little bloated, no doubt, but there has to be a penalty strict enough, that no one will want to break it ever again. Maybe not a whole year of earning, but something equally as oppressive.
:cool:

Well it won't happen sadly, not even in a mild way.
They WANT the mud slinging {censored} storms, keeps the eye off the {censored}ing prize.
Every elected official is taking money during campaigns and there being something like 35000 registered lobbyists in DC, nothing good is ever going to get done in Washington until that whole system changes.
And the people who can change that system, are the system itself, so we basically effed in the a.

In the mean time, anyone want to argue about race and abortion? affirmative action maybe? what about taxes? or tmz?

• Members
Well it won't happen sadly, not even in a mild way.

They WANT the mud slinging {censored} storms, keeps the eye off the {censored}ing prize.

Every elected official is taking money during campaigns and there being something like 35000 registered lobbyists in DC, nothing good is ever going to get done in Washington until that whole system changes.

And the people who can change that system, are the system itself, so we basically effed in the a.

In the mean time, anyone want to argue about race and abortion? affirmative action maybe? what about taxes? or tmz?

This is all true, I have also thought that maybe, also, the reason why no one touches it is because the mexican american population is a HUGE chunk of votes. If you tackle such a topic, you are almost guranteed to lost a very large block of voters, and lets get serious, this is politics. Promise everything you can to get your foot in the door.

Either way, we are definitely effed in the a. I'm just here for the party. :cool:

Archived