weekly spam thread 8/17/09

-Juggernaut-

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alright, no more band means no reason to have this rig. I really need the money to pay some bills. I'll probably buy a combo or something for my room with whatever money I have left over. Anyway here we go:

Furman Power Conditioner: SOLD!!!

ISP Decimator Pedal: SOLD!!!

Korg DTR1000: $90 shipped

AKG UHF Wireless with bodypack transmitter: SOLD!!!

TC Electronics G-Sharp with footswitch: SOLD!!!

Road Ready 4 space rack: $75 shipped

Peavey 6505+ with footswitch: $650 shipped ***NOW ON EBAY*** http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270445496405&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Peavey 6505 Cab loaded with WGS Veteran 30 speakers: $300 LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!

DSCN0351-1.jpg
DSCN0354-1.jpg
DSCN0355-1.jpg

DSCN0361-1.jpg

Everything is in perfect working order. All rack mounted devices have always stayed in the rack, and therefore have never been damaged in any way. The rack itself has normal road wear (scratches and dings on the corners), but nothing is bent or broken. The wood (the black part) is not scratched at all from what I can tell.

The amp I bought new in 2005 and used to re-tube it every 6 months until a year ago. I've barely played it in the last year so the tubes currently in it are still fresh. It's got Tung-Sols in the preamp section with the exception of the PI which is a Sovtek LPS. The power tubes are TAD's. And yes, that is a diamond plate faceplate I made.

The cab sounds bitchin. Say what you want about the Peavey 6505 cab, it's a decent cab, just the stock speakers suck. I put in WGS Veteran 30s less than a year ago to remedy that and it sounds amazing. Few dings on the corners and one small tear in the tolex on the back, which was patched with duct tape (as pictured) to prevent further tearing. I MIGHT make an exception to ship out this thing, but you'll have to make it worth my while... like $75-$100 extra worth my while. Cabs are just a pain to ship...

Payment will be done via paypal. Just PM me if you're interested and we'll go from there. I'll get more pics of specific items if you really want them. I'll ship within 2 business days of receiving payment. Thank you!

• Members
Which Red Box do you have? I don't think ANY of them are 285 dollars...even in Can $$.

I bought them during a brief period where H&K didn't have a Canadian distributor, and they had to come in from the US... since they're not NAFTA compliant they cost a {censored} load :facepalm:

Seriously I've had these for 3 years and used them twice. They been knocking around in my tool box forever. I'm obviously not asking $285 for them, it's all for trade or for offers etc.

-Curtis

• Members

Samson Concert 77 UHF Wireless guitar setup. 1/2 rack unit, etc...

Brand new in box. I'll open it up to verify it works as it should if the buyer wants me to. If not, it'll be factory sealed when I ship it out.

It came with my new Strat, and I don't use wireless. Never have, and don't intend to start now.

$70 shipped/paypalled.

• Members
LTD B305 5-string bass. $425 + shipping in the lower 48.

Passive EMGs with active 3-band tone controls. Two volumes. Mahogany body, flame maple top. Neck-through with mahogany/walnut/maple neck + rosewood board.

Comes with gig bag. There's a chip in the finish on the headstock; I can't account for its origins as it's been there since I got the thing a couple years ago. No picture of the chip ATM. :idk:

maibase2.jpg

maibase3.jpg

This is what it sounds like straight through the DI, no EQ, nothing:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6846612

• Members

Buy my stuff :) I need some money in my PayPal account as soon as possible... make me an offer if something catches your eye... I'll might just hook you up today. No trades though.

Photos here: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff90/apwoodroof/

Boss HF-2

$65

Boss HM-2 (made in Japan, black label)

$65

Boss MT-2

$40

Boss PH-1r (made in Japan, black label, replaced old ICs and caps to reduce noise - originals included)

$100

Yamaha MagicStomp w/ power supply + software + USB cable + manual

$150

Mesa Black Shadow MC-90 (8ohms/90watts)

$70

Gibson '57 Classic pickup (nickel)

$60

Lava Cable Canare GS-6/Neutrik Instrument Cable

1x 12' $20

1x 15' $25

Monster Standard 100 Speaker Cable

1x 3' $5

Free shipping (CONUS only) on everything except the speaker... today only!

• Members
ISP Decimator Pedal. Best noise suppressing pedal out there IMO. $100 shipped in the continental US:
DSC00048.jpg

Boss TU2. Works great. $75.00 shipped in the continental US:
DSC00050.jpg

Keeley Modded MT-2. This mod cleans some of the {censored} out of the original MT2. I used it as a boost and it sounded great for death metal tones. $75.00 shipped in the continental US:
DSC00046.jpg

No PayPal. All items work great and are in good shape. Done lots of transactions here so feel free to check up on me. Drop me a PM or Email at: Jwarne2001@yahoo.com if interested.

• Members

Squier Tom Delonge Strat. Only had it for about a year or so after I found a friend had it sitting in his closet for 6 years. Cleaned it up and put a black pickguard on it because the original white was all gunked up with stickers and looked terrible. Has two dings about 1/4" near the arm contour. Would like to get about $150 shipped out of it.

l_101cc955493b49acad3bec5fa4a5ed0b.jpg
l_3c832834a1524f1c9452f996ed0c9d34.jpg
l_a91e43c72832408cbc37c58de0d99f59.jpg

• Members

For Trade- my two 7 strings. Both include hardshell cases and straplocks.

What I'd like to trade for- 6 strings! specially Les Paul, SG, Explorer shaped guitars. Set necks preferred...but that's a minor detail.

I'm really not wanting to sell these guitars but I'll accept cash offers for consideration.

I have references on here, HCAF and SS.org.

On to the guitars...

Ibanez 7321

Korean made, plays great. Stock pickups...i think they sound fine, but some don't like them. The back was damaged in shipping thanks to UPS. I added some white automotive pin striping tape as 'binding'. It's easily removable if you aren't into it. Case is a universal hard case. plenty of room for strings, tuner, cables and tons of stuff.

Dean EVO Special 7

Really cool and good looking 7 in an LP shade. Carved top has a ding or two in it and the back is pretty dinged up. The previous owner really didn't take very good care of it, but I've got it in top playing condition and much better than when I received it. There's also a crack where the headstock was knocked off by the previous owner's children.....it doesn't look bad and it's professional luthier repaired. not exactly a small issue I know, but I'll tell you it stays in tune better than the ibanez! go figure...Oh yeah, the inlays and the Headstock Logo & Bird are all abalone. Look very cool. The case is a very nice axess case with removeable portion for a bigger neck profile. not a ton of room in the compartment but you can fit a strap and strings.

for pics:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/nfinityneverends/

• Members

Selling a Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50 Series 2.

mesaboogie1.jpg

Includes cover, but missing footswitch.

In very good condition (a few scuffs on the corners from moving). It's been in storage at my parents' house for the past two years but needs to be sold since they are moving. I love this amp, but it is really way too much for me since I don't gig, so I'm selling.

Selling for $850, shipping included for the lower 48 states. I can only accept PayPal since I'm living overseas right now. It'll be shipped from my parents' house in VA.

I would also consider a trade for an Egnater Rebel 20 plus Egnater 1x12 cabinet.

PM me if you have any questions!

• Members

What are you looking for ?

I still want to hear your SE.

I am interested in a 2:90 and a Triaxis. Would trade straight for one of each, or do one piece plus cash.

Dude, hit me up anytime to drop by and play with the SE while I still have it. I want to check out the XTC too. :cool:

• Members
I am interested in a 2:90 and a Triaxis. Would trade straight for one of each, or do one piece plus cash.

Dude, hit me up anytime to drop by and play with the SE while I still have it. I want to check out the XTC too.
:cool:

Your insane, I could have picked up both for $1500 a few weeks ago.You'd be better off selling it and buying the rack gear yourself and have some cash left over.

• Members

Your insane, I could have picked up both for $1500 a few weeks ago.You'd be better off selling it and buying the rack gear yourself and have some cash left over.

Probably true, but the way ebay has gone these days I no longer look at that as a selling venue. Craigslist has proven to be rather unfruitful, so selling high dollar items is fairly difficult these days. There is absolutely no market for this stuff in my neck of the woods.

• Members
Squier Tom Delonge Strat. Only had it for about a year or so after I found a friend had it sitting in his closet for 6 years. Cleaned it up and put a black pickguard on it because the original white was all gunked up with stickers and looked terrible. Has two dings about 1/4" near the arm contour. Would like to get about $150 shipped out of it.

l_101cc955493b49acad3bec5fa4a5ed0b.jpg
l_3c832834a1524f1c9452f996ed0c9d34.jpg
l_a91e43c72832408cbc37c58de0d99f59.jpg

pm sent waiting on response.

Archived