weekly spam thread 8/17/09

-Juggernaut-

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GIBSON DC LES PAUL STANDARD AMBER/GOLD 2002

/case 9.5/10!! super clean 1200$

IBANEZ PRESTIGE RGT320 QUILT AAA TOP!! DIMARZIO PUPS UPGRADED J CRAFT ($2400.00 ) originally, this is the one with the Edge trem!! not zerocrap.

$1220

NEW!! 2009 FENDER DELUXE SSS AGED WHITE STRAT (maple board)

• Members

Amazing sounding rig.. BUT.. funding this recording project by myself is not cheap SO they've gotta go.

50 watt Diezel Einstein in great shape. Got it from a rig-talk member. Its been well taken care of. 1750 shipped

Bad Cat 2x12 cab with Celestion Alnico Gold speakers (speakers alone new are 325 a piece). This cab sounds unbelievable. Only one little scratch on it. 750 shipped. PM me for pics!

• Members

WTB:

Homebrew Dos Mos

Barber Launch Pad

MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe

MI Audio Neo Fuzz

Fulltone Fatboost II/III

Any tonebender fuzz or clone

Any Maestro fuzz or clone (including brassmaster)

Any ampeg scrambler or clone

Adding a for sale/for trade: Guyatone VT-3- $55 shipped+paypal

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz- $60 shipped+paypal.

• Members

FS/FT: PRS SC250 10-Top '08 Model w/ new birds

Asking 2200 OBO

This Guitar has been only played my Smoke Free Home Studio, and is in great shape, these pictures are from the day I got it (Feb 2008 from Sweetwater) and normally I shy from using those but it really isn't in any different shape. Still the same with all the Case candy etc.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

• Members

DSC02888.jpg

DSC02889.jpg

DSC02890.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

All pedals work perfectly. Fulltone, ex-7, and hr2 are mint with boxes and manuals. Hm3 is in great condtion.

fulltone- 130 shipped

ex-7- 125 shipped

hm3- 45 shipped

hr2- make an offer

Only trades im looking for would be a wh-1 whammy, moog ring mod, moog lowpass, and a hard case for a PT2

• Members

SOLD!!

Like new ENGL Fireball 100.

This amp has less than 5 hours total on it. Sounds absolutely killer. If you like the ENGL SE but don't want to drop the coin, the Fireball 100 will get you very close. Amp will ship in original box with everything that comes with the amp: ENGL sticker, amp manual, and power cord. $1450 shipped. Ad 3% if using PayPal unless it is an e-check. Not interested in any trades. PM if you have any questions!

IMG_0100.jpg

• Members

Hey guys! I've got this up on sevenstring.org so I just copied the setup they have on there since that gets down to the point...

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Ibanez Xiphos 7 String XPT707FX, it's pretty much brand new. There's 2 little dings on both the bottom fins but the guitar plays really nice. It has such a thick tone and I really dig the D-Activators, but I'm a big guy and my hands are made for baritones and I'm not able to play as well on the 25.5 scales. I've got an explorer style gigbag for it that works well for it that you'll get too.

Modifications (if any):

None

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

Gigbag

Location (City,State or City,Country):

Naperville, IL (near chicago)

Contact Info (No Phone #s):

PM me or email me m_damske@hotmail.com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):

I'm on ebay, maxguitar288

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

$725 Shipped, as for trades an LTD SC-607B in natural is what I'm looking for... I'll do paypal or money order/cashier's check but if paypal buyer covers paypal fees.

Pictures:

Here are some pics, sorry I'm not the best photographer and its really hard for me to get a good shot of the dings on the guitar. If you know a thing or two about getting cameras to focus right (focusing isn't my camera's forte') let me know!

xiphos1.jpg

xiphos3.jpg

xiphos4.jpg

xiphos5.jpg

xiphos6.jpg

xiphos7.jpg

Ding on the back of the guitar....

chip1.jpg

Ding on the fin that's on the front side... if your holding the guitar in your lap its on the bottom right fin.

chip2.jpg

• Members

Man it pains me but my wife is on me to sell some stuff and this is just hanging out due to lack of funds. :( Black Korina/Black Korina, carved top, contoured heel, clear coated by warmoth. (their usual great job) The photos are small JPEGS so look noisy. If you would like higher res photos I can e-mail them to you. $475 shipped

DSC_1084.jpg

DSC_1085.jpg

MXR Distortion III great condition. $45 shipped

DSC_1076.jpg

DSC_1077.jpg

Boss Chorus Ensemble Great condition. $45 shipped.

DSC_1074.jpg

DSC_1075.jpg

Dimarzio DP408/403/404 strat replacement pickups $40 each shipped $99 for all three shipped.

DSC_1078.jpg

DSC_1080.jpg

DSC_1080.jpg

• Members

EDIT I have changed my wanted items. I bought a cheap ass rack I stumbled onto:thu:

I have:

2 Hughes and Kettner Red Boxes. ($285 a piece,) A little scuffed up, but work great, haven't used these in years.

1 Soundblaster Stereo Card (cost me nothing, but would sell for $40,) with all the bells and whistles, second owner, never used it. Had grande plans, never wound up following through

1 Mackie 1202VLZ... (Worth $185, got in a trade, so good karma :thu:) Second owner, original owner is James Peters, so you know it's been serviced and well kept.

1 Schecter bass of anonymous make... need a new battery clip, plays nicely for a cheapy beater bass...

1 Squier Jazz Bass... you would never know it was a Squier without the head stock. Plays like sex, stock pickups, it has some throaty growl to it, very nice...

All of this is for sale or to trade depending on what you got. I don't have cases for the bass', (rhyme :o) but if there is shipping needed, I will pack them like bomb shelters. I have the original packageing for the Mackie still also.

What I need:

EMPTY oversized 212 cabinet!

I am looking for something closed back, preferably baltic birch, preferably front loaded with a deep set baffle. Tolex colors don't matter as long as it's a tone monster! I have speaker, I just need the box :D

This is all I need, so lets swap or sell if you got what I need ;)! I'll update a few more pieces when I get home and root through my mountains of stuff.

Pics upon request, all I got is my lame phone camera, but it's decent enough to see what you're interested in.

-Curtis

Archived