weekly spam thread 8/17/09

-Juggernaut-

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:( Hmm.. what to do.. I've been wanting a hardtail strat for some time now, and getting rid of these EMGs for something, especially that, would be full of so much winsauce. Or should I give up my potentially good deal for a forumite.. :poke:

You know, it's actually up to the guy with the strat, so I don't know. :idk::cry:

• Members

Well, I never thought this day would come, but after being bandless for a few months now, I have found I don't miss it. I started to put together this killer rig, and it's seen no use, so all I see is $$$ to spend else where.
Bogner Fish Preamp Reissue, Used 3 Times total. Bought from Jeff @ Egnater, who only fired it up to make sure it worked before shipping it to me. No issues, original box, etc. $2550.
Used Mesa 2:90 Power Amp. Bought on here. Previous owner said there was low hours on the tubes. Some rack rash, power cord was shortened by Mesa Boogie. Sounds great.. $525
Bogner 4-12 Cab in great shape. V30's, Wheat grill, $600. Local pickup only
GCX Ground Controller, bought used, in great shape. I only used 3 times. They are $400 new. $250
GCX Foot controller, bought new. Used 3 times. $400 new $250.
I will take some more/better pictures for serious inquiries. Tons of references here, on TGP, Rig-Talk, and ebay. All prices plus shipping. Will split paypal fees. Will make a great package deal for everything. Thanks for looking.

• Members

FS/T: G&L ASAT Classic, S-500, Blackheart Little Giant// WTTF: Vox AC15, G&L Legacy

Title says it all.

I have these to sell or trade, all LIKE BRAND NEW:

G&L S-500 Tribute - $400 + sh

tribute_s500_3tsb_rn.jpg

G&L ASAT Classic Tribute - $400 + sh

0609091824.jpg

Blackheart Little Giant Halfstack - $230 + sh

534690cw1.jpg

I want to trade for:

Vox AC15 (Any model, preferable with Celestion Blue, but Wharfdale is fine)

G&L Legacy (Tribute or USA)

Anything Else - Try me

• Members

I have my Suhr Modern up for sale. It is in mint condition with absolutely no issues.

* Alder body with scraped binding
* 24 fret neck with stainless steel frets
* maple neck with Indian rosewood fretboard
* 1.687 nut width
* 820 to .870 modern elliptical neck carve, 10-14" radius
* Gotoh recessed Floyd
* Abalone face and side dots
* Glossed and signed headstock
* Sperzel locking tuners and strap locks
* DSV neck and SSV+ bridge humbucker, also comes with a DSH+ bridge humbucker

$2400 shipped. Absolutely no trades please.

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

• Members
:(
Hmm.. what to do.. I've been wanting a hardtail strat for some time now, and getting rid of these EMGs for
something
, especially that, would be full of so much winsauce. Or should I give up my potentially good deal for a forumite.. :poke:

You know, it's actually up to the guy with the strat, so I don't know.
:idk::cry:

well to be fair i guess you had dibs. so i will just keep looking at this guitar i hate and not play anymore until you decide to sell the strat.

hopefully for as good a price as its going for now.

• Members

Price drop to $175 shipped.

First up is the first modded Line 6 MM4 by the Keeley team. I took off the back and wasn't sure about the signature on the back, so I emailed Keeley and got the nicest reply I've ever gotten from any manufacturer saying that it is in fact a Keeley mod and was their first for the MM4. Fixes the volume drop problem. It's a little scuffed up and is missing the rubber bottom but functions great. The owner before me said that the input was intermittent but I experienced no such problems. I honestly think it was user error based on the fact that the input has to have a 1/4" plugged into it to turn on because I had no problems. I bought some re-chargeable batteries just in case but haven't had to use them. They'll be included in the sale just in case.

For those that are asking, the power supply is included. As are the batteries.

The mod alone is over 100 dollars and shipping is 35 dollars. I am selling mine for quick sale at $175 shipped

Pedals030.jpg

Pedals082.jpg

• Members

Gibson Les Paul faded cherry Studio, excellent condition, no dings, had a new set of nickel Grovers, includes hard case - $625

IMG00056.jpg

Fender Deluxe Players Strat with gold hardware (included) changed out to Fender Chrome with a single Bill Lawrence 500XL - $425

7da668c0.jpg

Orange Tiny Terror Combo, perfect,(pictured above) $625

All prices include shipping and paypal, lower 48 only, PM if interested

• Members

Marshall 1960BV 412 Cabinet loaded with Celestion Vintage 30's. In excellent shape. This cab stayed in my studio or home at all times and has only a couple minor tolex dings. Sounds killer and performs flawlessly. Not interested in any trades. Pickup only. $600.

3m93p23lb5O15P65S798o39da9774f6d8133b.jp

3n63k03l05Pd5Re5S998of60282523bfb1d16.jp

Archived