Why can women be so difficult to deal with in the work place?

Chrisjd

• Members
it has been figured out. you may only speak to them about work subjects. you may only speak in kind, polite, complete sentences. no friendly "nick-names" - no office cooler banter - no looking either.

and no explanation for why you behave this way.

it took about 8 weeks of this behavior with the most beautiful woman i ever met before she pulled me into the parking garage and {censored}ed my brains out. several times.

you see, if you never give them the time of day, they start wondering why ... then they start obsessing ...

actually, they wonder why and obsess and over-analyze every {censored}ing thing that has ever occurred since the dawn of time. the trick is to not give them anything bad to obsess over - that means ... give them NOTHING.

i have used this same method to successfully train a cat to act like a dog. no {censored}. but it takes enornous self-discipline because if you crack first - you're done.
:p

Wow, I haven't seen so much bull{censored} in one post since 17 Moobs stopped posting.

Congrats.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I work in IT and don't get a whole lot of face time with chicks at work. The ones I do run into, 9/10 times are amazingly qualified and usually are able to pwn my ass.

When you work with stupid people that have a chip on their shoulder, you're gonna have problems regardless of their sex.

• Members
it has been figured out. you may only speak to them about work subjects. you may only speak in kind, polite, complete sentences. no friendly "nick-names" - no office cooler banter - no looking either.

it took about 8 weeks of this behavior with the most beautiful woman i ever met before she pulled me into the parking garage and {censored}ed my brains out. several times.

you see, if you never give them the time of day, they start wondering why ... then they start obsessing ...

actually, they wonder why and obsess and over-analyze every {censored}ing thing that has ever occurred since the dawn of time. the trick is to not give them anything bad to obsess over - that means ... give them NOTHING.

i have used this same method to successfully train a cat to act like a dog. no {censored}. but it takes enornous self-discipline because if you crack first - you're done.

Wat teh feck. wow, fascinating to say the least, that is, if you arn't bull{censored}ing us.

• Members

man-- i gotcha on that one.. but that makes it kinda difficult to ever be friends with people that you work with. mebbe that's not important to you.. but {censored}.. sounds like a pretty insular and {censored}ty way of conducting yerself in the world.

work doesn't HAVE to be misery with or without women. but there's a lotta people committed to their misery in the world... and they'd just rather that everyone ELSE is miserable at their expense. small dick syndrome.. it's every man for themselves. perfect bad management principle, and practically universal...

• Members
walking on eggshells isn't going to get you anywhere.

Females hate that {censored}, they want a man but the man

must be able to control his mouth.

Simple old saying, and works well regarding females:

"think first before putting mouth in gear"

Rule number 2:

Always complement a female. You'll find that even

the prettiest girl sometimes never gets any.

Why? Some guys are whimps about it.

Try it and see. Watch the reaction to you walking

into a room after doing this on a regular basis.

At my bank there are three tellers who are hot,

and probably half my age.

Everytime I go into the bank I complement them all.

Two days ago it was "I see all the pretty girls are working today".

Everytime I'm done with my biz there they keep me around

talking about everything like I'm some kind of star or something.

Take my advice here, it really works AND your dating love life

will improve overnight.

That's all I'm gonna give you here, I had to learn the hard way.

:cry:

Uh, dude, I wasn't talking about dating girls, {censored}ing girls, or even talking to girls I have an interest in. I was talking about working with them. There is a major disconnect between the two, as it should be in my opinion. Relationships should be kept outside of the office.

Don't worry, my dating and love life are perfectly fine, thanks.

• Members

I know one too.

She thinks she's a loud and proud southern girl....but she's just a disrespectful human being.

The other day we were talking at lunch....a couple people. I made a smart ass comment (nothing offensive personally).............she literally stomped on my foot as hard as she could, repeatedly. About 4 times. She intended to hurt me. WTF?

Yet, I didn't say anything? :idk:

• Members

Wat teh feck. wow, fascinating to say the least, that is, if you arn't bull{censored}ing us.

Nothing unusual about what he said...women always want what they think they can't have. It works in and out of the office. That said, I prefer not to play mind games with people I work with...you don't {censored} where you eat. Eye on the goal...money. {censored} makes you weak, and there is plenty of that outside of work.

• Members
I know one too.

She thinks she's a loud and proud southern girl....but she's just a disrespectful human being.

The other day we were talking at lunch....a couple people. I made a smart ass comment (nothing offensive personally).............she literally stomped on my foot as hard as she could, repeatedly. About 4 times. She intended to hurt me. WTF?

Yet, I didn't say anything?
:idk:

And if you did that to her, she would have you up on assault charges.

Aren't women great?

• Members
I know one too.

The other day we were talking at lunch....a couple people. I made a smart ass comment (nothing offensive personally)............
.she literally stomped on my foot as hard as she could, repeatedly. About 4 times. She intended to hurt me. WTF?

Yet, I didn't say anything?
:idk:

LOL wat, that is nutz, i would not have appreciated that.

• Members

Nothing unusual about what he said...women always want what they think they can't have. It works in and out of the office. That said, I prefer not to play mind games with people I work with...you don't {censored} where you eat. Eye on the goal...money. {censored} makes you weak, and there is plenty of that outside of work.

My thoughts exactly. Because then that girl could devolve into a whole mess of emotional turmoil and distress, and that isn't something I want in my workplace.

• Members

For me the topic is quite simple;

would you rather be around a girl all day or a guy?

I love the wimz, I can't help myself.

To be quite honest, if I had more in common with a guy then I'd rather hang around with him in the office as opposed to a woman whom I have absolutely nothing in common with.

The last time I worked in an office, I had a female colleague who was the {censored}ing bomb! She was pretty AND she had an awesome sense of humor to boot! She loved to 'adjust' her tits in front of me :lol: I didn't tell her to stop too :lol:

• Members

If your real life persona is anything like your online persona, then I can understand why people treat you poorly after any level of interaction. It's possible they sense you are a frustrated borderline white power supporter, with an inability to see issues from perspectives other than your own.

• Members
If your real life persona is anything like your online persona, then I can understand why people treat you poorly after any level of interaction. It's possible they sense you are a frustrated borderline white power supporter, with an inability to see issues from perspectives other than your own.

hahahahaha and another wrinkle gets added to this already entertaining thread! :thu:

• Members

Never had that problem, but I try to be extremely diplomatic in the work place. You have to. Not letting people walk on you is good, of course, but you have to make sure you aren't coming off as "my way or the highway".

Exactly.

There's a fine line between being confident/assertive, and being arrogant/bullheaded.

• Members

I'd rather hang out with my dude friends than my girlfriend and her friends. I mean I love spending time with my woman, but I need a break from that just like anything else.

I think rocca is gay - he seems to compensate constantly and always makes sure he mentions how he hates teh d00dz and loves the wiminz, etc. etc.

The closet isn't locked friend, you can open the door and step out.

• Members

Well, the females I work with are into everything I do. Music and work.

I keep it that way, otherwise I don't think it would work for me.

I totally understand the OP, I'm just offering up what I know works.

My complement advice is golden, try it and see if it doesn't improve things.

If you can make a girl blush, you can get along with her.

Then again Doug, your line of work isn't exactly the stereotypical office environment.

+1 on the complement thing! Every girl loves to be complemented.

• Members

I'd rather hang out with my dude friends than my girlfriend and her friends. I mean I love spending time with my woman, but I need a break from that just like anything else.

I think rocca is gay - he seems to compensate constantly and always makes sure he mentions how he hates teh d00dz and loves the wiminz, etc. etc.

The closet isn't locked friend, you can open the door and step out.

hahahahahaha another wrinkle!

Archived