Why can women be so difficult to deal with in the work place?

Chrisjd

• Members

Well, I prefer to hang out with women myself. But I know how rough this can be.

When I have chick friends we just hang out and have fun you know? When I hang out with guy friends it's mostly a competition to them and I can't STAND that. It's like one of my co workers we were best friends for a long time. But I just moved to a new town and got a nicer apartment than his and he's so jealous he doesn't want to talk to me. And when he does he just puts me down.

That seems to be the case anytime I hang out with guys. They always got to compete. When I hang out with girls that's never the case. They can be happy for you and you can actually talk to them about stuff. If you're doing good they are glad you're doing good.

Not with guys. If you're doing good it better not be doing better than them. I don't even answer the phone anymore since I moved because I know if it's a guy friend they are just going to spew out the jealousy because they are stuck in the small town and I got out.

Or anytime I get a hot girl to talk to what do they guy friends do? They say they got one hotter or they start talking about how a hot chick talked to them last night. They can't just be happy for ya they just want to compete.

I have way more chick friends because I can talk to them. I have a few guy friends but honestly I wouldn't care if I didn't. I have no use for them. I can't trust them either. They'll stab ya in the back quick.

So women may have some bad things about them I guess but I enjoy their company much more.

Sounds like you hang out with a bunch of high schoolers.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me also say that I have a very strong personality and I question things, i don't let people walk on me.

Every job i work, the women love me in the begining, are very nice, and are helpfull.

over time, they become more difficult to work with, they get pissier and more ciritical of things, and less helpfull.

Maybe they have a very strong personalities and question things, and don't let people walk on them?

• Members

Right. Instead, you are an individual who they would never dream of {censored}ing in a million years.

I disagree.

He does well at working with women because his personality is probably not too much different at work than it is here. And the dude is smart. He probably avoids any traps others of us might stumble in to.

Oh....in before the "you want to {censored} him" reply.

• Members
How I "react" with women? Where did I mention my reactions to any of these women. I was stating observations. I also don't see anything about me being upset about them being equal to me, I said they get irrational and emotionaly flustered whenever there is an issue with the work in the office, and it isn't just me that this happens to.

You are out of context and obnoxious, just GTFO already.

Thank you for proving my point.

Your first response completely avoided what I said, and now you're accusing me of being obnoxious and to GTFO.

You have some deep issues that you're unwilling to address or even acknowledge. Just keep blaming others :thu:

• Members
And I disagree on you characterizing him as un{censored}ably ugly.

He didn't say he was ugly. I think he was alluding to the common trait of women always wanting to screw the jerks, and the nice guys immediately falling into the "friend zone" where they have no shot of getting laid.

I find it interesting you assumed he was calling him ugly though :cop:

• Members

And I disagree on you characterizing him as un{censored}ably ugly.

I never said that. Most women could care less about looks. Personalities like his are probably what keep guys like him out of the honey pot. He's one of these new-age "you can trust me, I can relate to and sympathize with your feelings, don't he-men suck?" types. Chicks do not want to {censored} dudes like that.

• Members
Thank you for proving my point.

Your first response completely avoided what I said, and now you're accusing me of being obnoxious and to GTFO.

You have some deep issues that you're unwilling to address or even acknowledge. Just keep blaming others
:thu:

If you are willing to think you know of issues I may or may not have, in the real world, you might want to rethink your assumptions as you really don't know me.....

Oh, and we all have issues, myself included. not you though as you are perfect.

• Members

I never said that. Most women could care less about looks. Personalities like his are probably what keep guys like him out of the honey pot. He's one of these new-age "you can trust me, I can relate to and sympathize with your feelings, don't he-men suck?" types. Chicks do not want to {censored} dudes like that.

Then I misread your intent and will withdraw my remarks regarding his appearance. I'll edit that out.

I think there enough women who want the

new-age "you can trust me, I can relate to and sympathize with your feelings, don't he-men suck?"

• Members
I think it's funny DM makes fun of meatheads, while making fun of skinny dudes that deserve beatings in other threads.

He's a caring and sensitive meathead
:lol:

which is also funny, why would he call me a meathead, he has no idea what I look like.

• Members

Your issue doesn't effect me one way or another.

Like i said, keep blaming others for all I care. I'm thousands of miles away from your situation, and it has no bearing on me. You're a grownup and can deal with your problems as you see fit. Reprojection is a coping mechanism, and many people use it with varied levels of success.

I'm far from perfect, but this thread isn't about me.

• Members

This is Harmony Central. If you assume lowest common denominator you're almost always right. This was the exception that proved the rule.

Plus DM proudly calls himself the "Ugliest Guy On the Forum".

Well ya, the ugly part is a given, but that's entirely beside the point :p:lol:

And PBC is right about women not going for the new-age "you can trust me, I can relate to and sympathize with your feelings, don't he-men suck?" types, I should know... :facepalm:

Archived