Why can women be so difficult to deal with in the work place?

Chrisjd

• Members

So, I am only 25, but have worked since I was 14 or 15 years old. Let me also say that I have a very strong personality and I question things, i don't let people walk on me.

Every job i work, the women love me in the begining, are very nice, and are helpfull.

over time, they become more difficult to work with, they get pissier and more ciritical of things, and less helpfull.

Whenever I have an issue with a female coworker that escalates to ANY level of uncomfortableness, they end up becoming overly frustrated and resort to drastic measures. I on the other hand, am comfortable keeping the conversation between us and working something out.

Men of course CAN be problemtic, but they seem so much easier to work with, and I don't have to worry as much about biting my tongue.

Anyone share my opinion?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is a lady I work with who refuses to talk to me. For no reason at all. Theres only about 15 of us in the office, and she doesnt talk to another one of the guys as well.

Lady is a total bitch and good friends with the other girls in the office. Definitely talks {censored} behind our back about us...and I honestly think its hilarious. She's probably 50 and is a standard midwest obese woman.

So yes, some of them can be horrible, but the others are very nice and easy to work with.

• Members

The only women that I have worked right next to is in a factory setting and those bitches are downright {censored}ing nuts. There are two types.

The bull-dyke bitches that think they can do anything better than anyone (especially guys), then there is the girly type that gets away with {censored}ing anything because every supervisor wants to {censored} her.

These types think they do not have to do any type of labor intensive work (and they usually don't) because of the fact that, even though they are not really that hot, the boss still wants to {censored} em' because its the only decent piece of ass he has seen in years

• Members

well.. men get into territorial pissing contests with each other sometimes. they cover laziness with schmoozing. the buddy up and invalidate good work of others with pally-ness.

women have to either join men-world or make it of their own volition.

by and large-- almost everybody turns into a cocksucker of one type or another at work to 'get ahead'.. so seriously.. if it's {censored}ty-- either rise above it, or get used to it. both suck in one way or another. it's not gender-- it's bull{censored} power politics.. for men AND women.

mostly it's not men or women problems-- its {censored}ed up power problems.

• Members

over time, they become more difficult to work with, they get pissier and more ciritical of things, and less helpfull.

A sure sign that sexual frustration has set in and they want you to take them into the nearest stairwell and give them the high hard one from behind. Oblige them and move on.

• Members
I love working with females, and I love them in my band
:thu:

If I wanted to spend all my time with guys I'd become a wrestler.
:facepalm:
:poke:

YEah I had a woman in my band. Talk about ridiculous amounts of irrational behavior. I don't know that if I could do that again.

• Members

A sure sign that sexual frustration has set in and they want you to take them into the nearest stairwell and give them the high hard one from behind. Oblige them and move on.

I know you're joking, but that would be nice. I actually have banged in my office before, but it wasn't a co worker.

• Members

JeNn worked for me for 6yrs, and in the band for two with Wendyz.

It's really cool. Even my drummer loved it, he'd never played in a band

with girls before. Irrational behavior? Females? what??? :poke:

It's really easy once you understand how they opperate.

Number 1 rule:

Never, and I repeat never say anything to a female thats hurtful.

She will carry it the rest of her life and never forgive you.

Aside from that, it's all good.

That's realistic. Problem is, what men would deem hurtful, women would deem downright malicious, and what men deem to be acceptable, even friendly criticism, women deem, well, downright malicious.

It's all well and good to be PC, but walking on eggshells in the workplace simply to appease someone that is extremely overly sensitive breeds a terrible working environment.

• Members

walking on eggshells in the workplace simply to appease someone that is extremely overly sensitive breeds a terrible working environment.

OMG, this just brought back the sick feeling I always had when I was with my last girlfriend.

One day, after I could take NO MORE, I looked her in the eye, and said, "it's over.":mad:

• Members

So, I am only 25, but have worked since I was 14 or 15 years old. Let me also say that I have a very strong personality and I question things, i don't let people walk on me.

Every job i work, the women love me in the begining, are very nice, and are helpfull.

Whenever I have an issue with a female coworker that escalates to ANY level of uncomfortableness, they end up becoming overly frustrated and resort to drastic measures. I on the other hand, am comfortable keeping the conversation between us and working something out.

Men of course CAN be problemtic, but they seem so much easier to work with, and I don't have to worry as much about biting my tongue.

Anyone share my opinion?

If you think a woman is going to report you then you need to go report her first. Because you need to let it be known what's going on or else they will make you look like {censored} and EVERYONE will believe it. NO one will even listen to your story. They will automatically assume that you are a liar and a bad person.

• Members

I am 25 and work with a bunch of older women (read 50-60) and they are so {censored}ing catty its ridiculous. They all bitch to me about the other ones. One in particular is always butting her nose into my stuff, as well as other peoples stuff. I have to put her in her place about once every 2 weeks or so....I also work with a couple of college age chicks. No problems with them. I think middle aged women just get bored and hate the fact that they get no caulk, so they have to stir the {censored}. Just tell them to STFU and GTFO and you are good to go. Especially if its a job you dont plan on staying at much longer...

• Members

Never, and I repeat never say anything to a female thats hurtful.

She will carry it the rest of her life and never forgive you.

Aside from that, it's all good.

That's exactly what I don't like about working or playing in a band with women. They get so easily butt hurt and then the {censored}ing melodrama starts.

• Members

If you think a woman is going to report you then you need to go report her first.
Because you need to let it be known what's going on or else they will make you look like {censored} and EVERYONE will believe it. NO one will even listen to your story. They will automatically assume that you are a liar and a bad person.

If i were in this situation I would take your advice. The section I bolded is absurd but true.

• Members

it has been figured out. you may only speak to them about work subjects. you may only speak in kind, polite, complete sentences. no friendly "nick-names" - no office cooler banter - no looking either.

and no explanation for why you behave this way.

it took about 8 weeks of this behavior with the most beautiful woman i ever met before she pulled me into the parking garage and {censored}ed my brains out. several times.

you see, if you never give them the time of day, they start wondering why ... then they start obsessing ...

actually, they wonder why and obsess and over-analyze every {censored}ing thing that has ever occurred since the dawn of time. the trick is to not give them anything bad to obsess over - that means ... give them NOTHING.

i have used this same method to successfully train a cat to act like a dog. no {censored}. but it takes enornous self-discipline because if you crack first - you're done. :p

Archived