OT: Gas Station Ambush :freak:

mcr23

• Members

Wanna hear a werid story, Brossuf?

So I pulled into the Shell station this morning because I needed gas and the dealership said to use Shell '93 only so there I went.

As I was gassing up this hippie-looking guy comes up to me and asks how the car does on gas. I explain that the sticker said 17/24 but that the car has three engine maps and that the advertised rating was probably for the economy setting, which no one uses, and that I probably only get 8-10 miles to the gallon in "Sport #" if I drive in boost. :cop:

He immediately starts yelling at me and telling me that I am a bad steward of the planet and part of our dependence on burning hydrocarbons.

I thanked him and promptly gave him the finger. :wave:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They had teams of people out in london last year about working out carbon footprint. I told him drove a V6 LandRover, flew twice a week, burned coal fires in my mansion and my second car was a toyota prius that will spend its life in the garage because I can use it as a tax break under the guise of an offset.

I've never seen someone get so riled up in all my life.

It's all a big {censored}ing con anyway, and what's more perfect than gangs of hippies buying into the big lie and shouting at people who work for a living!

Perfect.

Nazism through enviromentalism!

• Members

They had teams of people out in london last year about working out carbon footprint. I told him drove a V6 LandRover, flew twice a week, burned coal fires in my mansion and my second car was a toyota prius that will spend its life in the garage because I can use it as a tax break under the guise of an offset.

I've never seen someone get so riled up in all my life.

It's all a big {censored}ing con anyway, and what's more perfect than gangs of hippies buying into the big lie and shouting at people who work for a living!

Perfect.

Nazism through enviromentalism!

I :love: this post.

Archived