Wash your hands

Lucius

• Members

So, I was just "dropping the kids off at the pool" when I hear some dude walk into the next stall, take a piss and leave.... He didn't wash his hands :facepalm:. It takes all of 30 secs to stop the spread of your dick skin and other harmful germs. Cheers, Lucius

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude don't get me started. One of my wife's friends I still won't shake hands with 'cuz he's not a washer either.

The worst is traveling to Korea. Motherf**kers be walkin' around in surgical masks because people are scared of H1N1 but they won't wash their hands after they take a dump (no soap/paper towels in the bathrooms in most public places). Give me a f**kin' break, you dirty f**kin' b@stiges!

• Members

So, I was just "dropping the kids off at the pool" when I hear some dude walk into the next stall, take a piss and leave.... He didn't wash his hands
:facepalm:
. It takes all of 30 secs to stop the spread of your dick skin and other harmful germs. Cheers, Lucius

There's a pool in the bathroom? Ewwwwwwwwww. :freak: Cheers, Izzy.

• Members

At risk of being crucified:

I do not wash my hands after taking a piss. My reasoning? All I'm touching is the front of my pants, nothing else.

Sometimes I do wash my hands after a piss if someone else is in the restroom, just so I don't get that look.

Also: When the need arises, I am willing to piss outside as well. No sinks next to the bushes.

Different story for when I {censored}, but pissing is a nonchalant practice for me :idk:

• Members
At risk of being crucified:

I do not wash my hands after taking a piss. My reasoning? All I'm touching is the front of my pants, nothing else.

Sometimes I do wash my hands after a piss if someone else is in the restroom, just so I don't get that look.

Also: When the need arises, I am willing to piss outside as well. No sinks next to the bushes.

Different story for when I {censored}, but pissing is a nonchalant practice for me
:idk:

I am with you, if I am at home and I piss, I usually don't wash. Anything else, and I am scrubbing my hands with soap and hot water.;)

• Members
All you're touching is the front of your pants????

Don't you hold it to direct the stream?

You must be one of those responsible for the piss

all over the floor.

I hate that {censored}.

I already know which direction the stream is going to go due to my vast previous experience with urinating. And I'm usually pissing at a urinal, standing close enough so that my odds of hitting porcelain is high. All other aiming can be directed without touching skin.

Add to the fact that I flush by kicking the handle :idk:

Just curious; Do you guys run to a sink every time you scratch your balls?

• Members
All you're touching is the front of your pants????

Don't you hold it to direct the stream?

You must be one of those responsible for the piss

all over the floor.

I hate that {censored}.

If i remember right he said in another thread that he is black,so he probably doesnt have to hold it its probably in the water.:cop:

edit; before anyone gets pissed its just a joke.

• Members
I already know which direction the stream is going to go due to my vast previous experience with urinating. And I'm usually pissing at a urinal, standing close enough so that my odds of hitting porcelain is high. All other aiming can be directed without touching skin.

Add to the fact that I flush by kicking the handle
:idk:

Just curious; Do you guys run to a sink every time you scratch your balls?

How do you put your dick back in your pants without touching it? Or do you have a vagina?

• Members

Exactly why whenever I eat at a resturant, or go anywhere

where there's a public bathroom I always use the towel

I dried my hands with to open the door.

I never touch anything in the bathroom after I wash

my hands. People are {censored}ing gross.

As a chef I have to wash my hands all the time. One day I was in the washroom and while I was washing my hands a guy comes out of the stall and goes to leave. I said to him how would you feel if I didn't wash my hands.

The guy turned white because I called him on it.

• Members

Dude don't get me started. One of my wife's friends I still won't shake hands with 'cuz he's not a washer either.

The worst is traveling to Korea. Motherf**kers be walkin' around in surgical masks because people are scared of H1N1 but they won't wash their hands after they take a dump (no soap/paper towels in the bathrooms in most public places). Give me a f**kin' break, you dirty f**kin' b@stiges!

You think Korea is bad? Go visit India. There will be 2 or 3 guys peeing off the bridge into the river that they get their water from and they definitely won't be washing their hands anytime soon.

To the OP, are you sure it was a man? Maybe "it" was just squatting.

• Members

How do you put your dick back in your pants without touching it? Or do you have a vagina?

Wat.

It's so easy unless you're wearing pampers.

I pull down my boxers by the elastic waist band and I scoop my cock and balls in one felt swoop when I finish pissing.

I still wash my hands though, cause I have to shake my penis like it was Michael J. Fox.

Archived