UK /Euro September 10 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling an Ibanez USA Custom, very unique guitar

Made in the USA custom shop in the early 90s (91-92 I think) and one of a very limited number, most had a rosewood fret board this has an all maple board. Plays fantastically, well setup and trem is solid as a rock. Comes with a Hardcase. The Snakeskin finish is a love it or hate it type of thing.. but it's in excellent condition, a little wear on the neck, but just a small amount. no marks or dents in the body that I can see.

snake1.jpg

Body - Basswood

Fretboard - Maple

Fret Wire - Jumbo

Neck Type - Wizard

Pickups - H: DiMarzio Super Distortion

S: DiMarzio VS-1

Looking for

• Members

For Sale: 1975 Orange MK125 Reverb Twin "Hustler".

50 watt 2xEL34 amp.

Basically channel 1 is based on a Bassman, but through EL34's. It gets nice and growly when you crank the volume.

Channel 2 is based on the reverb/tremolo channel on a Fender Twin, but again through EL34's. It has a fantastic valve driven reverb and optical tremolo.

All original bar some rectifier diodes, bias resistors, and a standby switch added which I never use (I have the original parts to take out the standby switch and put back the slave output to leave the amp as original).

The amp comes with both original Celestion G12H-30's (chassis codes also date to 1975), one of which has been reconed.

Absolutely fantastic sounding amp, and extremely scarce (I've literally never seen another 50 watt one). It has the usual wear you'd expect for a 35 year old amp, but it in good nick.

Comes with a high quality orange cover made by Silverstone amp covers (I had it custom made).

I'm selling it to free up some funds for a motorbike.

4901739628_c1ccaf6745_b.jpg

I'll get more pics up if there's any interest.

It weighs a ton (literally nearly 50kg), so postage will be around

• Members

For sale I have a 1987 Laney AOR 50 Pro Tube Head.

DSC00966.jpg

All pictures.

This is a Series 1 with 6 control format. The Bass, Middle and Treble controls are a push pull EQ for boost/more gain. The amp before I got it has been modded so that the boosts are footswitchable as you can see by the jack at the front to the left of the controls.

This is one of those things I got on a whim, however I've figured that at the moment what I want I may as well be patient, and just save up for.

Works fine. Cosmetically not too bad but shows wear. 3 of the white parts that go on the front of the controls have gone as you can see, however there is a hole where the screw is to hold it in place that is used to determine what number you have the controls to. The ohm selector switch is a bit roughed up as well, however overall it is not too bad.

I am looking for

• Members

lots of stuff for sale

ibanez S470dxqm. i think this one is from about 2004 orange kinda colour. 22 fret, neck binding, quilted maple top on it, ZR trem, stock middle and neck pickup, Dimarzio f spaced PAF in bridge. a couple of very small chips on the body, surface 'crack' on reverse of neck next to where the locking nut is, its been checked out by a guitar tech and its completely solid.has new jack recently installed. hardcase included

Archived