UK /Euro September 10 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quick update on the Laney in my sig. Would prefer a face to face transaction in Manchester due to cost/time/pain-in-the-ass-ness of sending something so heavy by courier.

Can do paypal and insured courier if absolutely necessary though.

Also very interested in trades +/- cash for:

Preamps

Power amps

Eventide Timefactor

Yamaha UD-Stomp

Digitech 1101 / 2112 / 2120

Boss GX-700

Rocktron Prophesy

Rocktron Piranha

Marshall JMP-1

ADA MP1 / MP2

Marshall 9000 / 9005 / 9100 / 9200

Peavey Classic 50/50 or Classic 60/60

• Members

It pains me to do this because I love these and will miss them but I'm moving house and it turns out that I do in fact owe my wonderful Council some money, despite me being adamant for a few months I didn't.

However, take advantage of

NetStar's Super

• Members

Looking for a 2204 head (JCM or JMP), in any condition, need it to be as cheap as possible (obviously) so don't mind holes, rips, etc etc,, just want something I can mod rather than messing with my good condition one.

• Members

Feeler spam...

I'm considering selling my Peavey 6505+ stock image below can supply pics if needed.

50816_p.jpg

It's brand new with the original packing box and footswitch. HAs been used for one amp rehersal and a couple of home-based plays. This is an absolute monster of an amp, sounds the business.

I'll even include a Warwick Rockbag roller case. It looks like this, but it's a Warwick Rockcase, not a Gator. This is also in excellent condition and there's even a slot inside that can fit a modest sized pedal board, cables, etc.

212425.jpg

The amp costs

• Members

I'm looking to sell my JCM 800 2203x, a battered 1960A cab (from 1988 I think) and a white Gibson Faded V (the 3 pickup model). I'll update with pics later on.

I can vouch for all this gear being the bollocks. Guitar is well set up and sounds godly, the amp sounds awesome, and the cab looks very very cool. :thu:

• Members

Now for sale:

Pod XT Bean complete, with the Metal, FX and Classic add-on packs, with the FBV Express pedal board. Everything is brand new condition - the little plastic thing on the LCD is even still on it. Boxes and manuals for everything just like buying it brand new.

This is as new condition and is pre-ebay spam. No scratches, dings or any of the usual crap.

If anyone's interested, I'd take

• Members

Buy my Laney :poke:

Also, I'll get your TB loop built soon - totally forgot about it!

I so would if it had a proper clean channel.. I do love the sound of the laney but I just hate not having a dedicated clean

and don't sweat about the looper when ever you can is great for me!

• Members

Few things for sale...

Paypal preffered, postal orders accepted but I wont ship till I've cashed it in...

First up some Genuine OFR sustain blocks with screws I have two x 32mm blocks and one x 35mm block they are in excellent condition. all come with the three screws to attach to the baseplate..these may fit LFR's if you send me the spacing I can double check

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/ozzuk/Guitars/DSC00192-1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/ozzuk/Guitars/DSC00187.jpg

• Members

I also have for sale:

A Strat HSS Black Pearl pickguard, currently loaded with two white duncan classic stacks *neck and middle* and a Dimarzio Evolution humbucker in white. Wired with the standard strat config of vol/tone/tone and a 5-way switch. I'm happy to split it or sell it as it is, let me know what you would like and I shall fulfill your fantasy :D.

A black Duncan JB coming out of my Amott V. I presume as it's a TOM bridge that it is standard spaced and not F-Spaced.

I will be putting my one of my MXR KKV 10-band EQs on ebay. I have two of these, I'm keeping my well used and bruised one, however I have a near enough brand new in box unit I bought for my rack setup that didn't happen. Used a handful of times, with the 18v adaptor, box, packing, manuals, yada yada. It's as if you went and bought it from a shop. Shoot me an offer. (Sold... pending payment)

I also have a Lehle Dual AB switchbox I'll be selling. Again bought for the rack that I bailed on. I got an AC Adaptor with it (non standard) that I will include for ease, but will run on the standard Boss 9v as it's self rectifying. Great little box, no tone suck at all! Used a few gigs, essential for either switching between two amps or running them simultaneously. Box, manuals, no scratches (as far as I remember) and it's good to go!

• Members

Blackstar Artisan 100 head

Hand built plexi clone, with adjustable voicing. Picked up 5 star reviews all over.

Mint condition, boxed, with dust cover.

Has had a series FX loop professionally added by Dennis Marshall (well respected tech up in here in Scotland). Has a switch to remove it from the circuit so you can keep it pure if you want.

R0012515.JPG

R0012514.JPG

R0012516.JPG

a100guts.JPG

***PRICE DROP***

Archived