UK /Euro September 10 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Matamp Minimat version 1-6v6 version in burgandy rexine and gold fittings.

Also have a matamp 2x12 in the same finish with grey grillcloth.

Both in decent nic but the cab has some marks on the top where amps have sat on top, also has a tiny nic in the bottom right corner of the grillcloth.

• Members

Apple Mac Mini

2.26ghz Core 2 Duo

2gb ram

160gb hard drive

Great condition

Bought in January for use in home studio for recording music and web design! Unfortuantly I have moved into a 2 bedroom flat and have lost my studio :(. So now I have no place to put the mac and I am just using my laptop for everything!

I am also including the apple magic mouse and a keyboard (non apple generic small keyboard)

Has the the lead for a DVI only!

• Members

Selling my Tele because I want to get the guitar I've always wanted, A Les Paul.

It's in very good condition, plays wonderful and sounds great. I've done a couple of mods to the guitar which are reversable.

*Lsr Roller nut installed by a pro tech. A big advantage to this is that you can use various gauges on strings with out the need to file nut slots etc. Earvana do a replacement nut for this in case you want to change back.

*Swapped the EMG's around so EMG81 in the neck and EMG60 in the bridge. Easy to switch them around again.

The matt black paint is in good condition but has gone a bit glossy around the edges. Though the bulk of the paint is still matt.

Comes with Fender Tweed Hardcase and all 'case candy'. Pictures were taken just before I had the nut installed.

• Members

Getting rid of a couple of fuzz pedals:

NYC reissue Big Muff Pi, with Mid Boost/Tone Bypass, Emitter/Creamy Dreamer and Wicker mods.

The Mid Boost gives you flat mids and a 6dB volume boost compared with the stock scooped sound.

The Emitter mod gives you more, thicker, fuzzier gain from the pedal.

The Wicker mod allows more treble through, which means you can turn down the tone to get more bass response while avoiding it becoming a mushy mess. It also preserves the tone at lower gain settings.

All mods are individually switchable so you can get a wide range of tones, or the completely stock tone.

Includes an adaptor to allow you to run it from a standard Boss power supply instead of the annoying EHX ones.

True bypass and LED.

5029784550_86c00f28e6_b.jpg

• Members

I hate to see this go but I need something I can actually fit in my car! :lol:

I'm looking to either sell or trade my rather spiffing Fender Bassman 70 head and I can throw in a Hayden Peacemaker 4x12 cab, too.

This amp is amazing and it sounds absolutely huge- takes pedals like a boss, too. It needs new valves and I'm going to sort those out when I get paid, although you're welcome to sort this out yourself if you fancy and I'll knock the price down a bit. I'm not sure of the year but I can check that out if you wish.

As you can imagine, it's got its fair bit of wear and I've taken off the ghastly corner protectors that the previous owner had put on it, so there's a couple of wee screw holes:

Anyway, pics!

DSCN0446.jpg

(those corner protectors have been taken off!)

DSCN0449.jpg

DSCN0452.jpg

How does

• Members
Got my Martamp 2 x 12 cab for sale. It's an amazing cab!

The speakers are 2 25w Celestion Greenbacks but with cream backing. I think they were made in 1974, but I may be off by a year or two. White tolex, gold piping and black and white checked grill cloth. It's also a ported cab but the projection it has is great.

The speakers alone are worth over

Archived