UK /Euro September 10 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For a trade or sell:

Laney VC15 combo

Amp is in very good condition, only 2 small (0.5-1cm) scratches on the tolex (front, bottom edge).

It's a previous version and has spring reverb instead of digital one.

There is also Laney 2-button footswitch (channel, reverb on/off) which I'll give together with an amp (had to be bought separately).

I canl do pictures, when needed ofc.

• Members

Not entirely certain about selling but putting this out there to see if I get any interesting offers

Laney VH100

With footswitch, however it could do with a looking over from a tech as the low gain input and reverb dont work, two features I've never bothered to fix because I play metal so I've never really given a {censored}.

• Members

'74 SF Twin Reverb. Good condition for it's age, apart from some cosmetic wear of which I can email close-up pics of.

Excellent C12N Jensen speakers, which I think have just been broken in (the original JBL's got stolen a couple years ago:mad:, but that's a long and irrelevant story). I personally prefer the new Jensens over the old JBL's, and that's not even sales talk.

Rated at 65watt instead of the ridiculously loud 100watt it has originaly. I'd have to ask me amp tech what the technical details about that little mod are, cause I don't remember. But I do remember it's a easy reversable thing, I specificaly asked for something inexpensive/non-permanent to reduce the volume.

It sounded okay at living room volumes before, but after the mod the tubes get slightly hotter at the same volume, so it doens't sound as "tame" and even muffled as before. It's hardly even worth the word "mod", it's a minor impedance thing or something I think.

The tubes have plenty of life in em, the amp has hardly been played since it's gotten a full check-up (tubes+bias, new pilot light, cleaned pots...) and only left my living room a couple times. Already gotten new power caps btw, cause ofcourse the old one were dry/leaking or whatever.

Priced slightly lower then what seems to be the average street value, because of the missing side leg thingies and the original footswitch (new replacements aren't too hard/pricy to get a hold of).

I know this is a long shot, cause the s&h for an amp this size/weight will probably be pretty expensive...

• Members

Had to relist this baby due to a {censored}ing non paying bidder in the first run...

Best of luck this will probably your last chance to get one of these in the EU at an affordable price!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Custom Shop Stephen Carpenter B8

Modifications (if any): NONE

Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP Hardshell Case, Certificate

Archived