WhiteBox site launched!

Seattle Doug

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
you know, I really considered it, but my 14 year old daughter has a soccer game... and the older she gets the more skills the teams have... I just can't miss it.

:thu:

Take an umbrella; damn Washington weather. Good thing I cleaned the downspouts a few days ago. Fricking pouring right now.

Man, I need to try out your higher wattage stuff out. Get the Lewis brothers @ Music6000 in Olympia to open up their damn wallets and stock more of your mechandise besides one 20w combo, one 20w head, and one 4x12. I swear, you put a lump of coal up Steve's or Jeff's ass, you'd have a diamond in two days. :facepalm:

• Members
Take an umbrella; damn Washington weather. Good thing I cleaned the downspouts a few days ago. Fricking pouring right now.

Man, I need to try out your higher wattage stuff out. Get the Lewis brothers @ Music6000 in Olympia to open up their damn wallets and stock more of your mechandise besides one 20w combo, one 20w head, and one 4x12. I swear, you put a lump of coal up Steve's or Jeff's ass, you'd have a diamond in two days.
:facepalm:

Hey, I know it's a long drive, but you are welcome to come to either the JCA office or Soldano's shop - just give me some notice to make sure we have what you wanna rock out with.

• Members

Checked out the site. I will add I'd love to see ya do a vert slant 212. IMO that's the best cabinet design ever. Lots of punch, great vertical coverage, and much easier to carry than a 412. You do that and I will buy one no doubt. :)

Archived