WhiteBox site launched!

Seattle Doug

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep - slightly slanted.

Thats a good idea. Ive always wondered why more folks dont do that. My only reccomendation would be ( and maybe Im blind and Im just missing it) samples pics of your different covering and cloth options. Youre prices are great though. Are you gonna be offering speakers other than just the K100 and V30 as far as Celestions go?

• Members

Thats a good idea. Ive always wondered why more folks dont do that. My only reccomendation would be ( and maybe Im blind and Im just missing it) samples pics of your different covering and cloth options. Youre prices are great though. Are you gonna be offering speakers other than just the K100 and V30 as far as Celestions go?

Yep, those are in there - very limited so far, but if people get interested I can order more.

As for Celestions, their ordering qty is pretty high, so for now just those two, and like above, if it takes off I will extend the assortment.

You're a retailer, right? Maybe we can cook up an idea where you can display a cab in your shop for people to test. If they buy it online, I pay back a fee? That might be too complex, and probably that would stink compared to your regular cab sales margins. But it's worth at least talking about options... :confused:

Archived