Banned from Sevenstring.org for a month...

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No no, you're totes right, amigo. You SHOULD hold a grudge against
me
for you repeatedly saying how you would kidnap, torture and murder some guys child after a bad online deal, getting yourself banned permanently in the process and then me letting you come back, trying to be cool to you.

I could see why you would love for me to come to your board (which no chance that will happen, I have enough forums in my life, no offense, sir) so I could "deeply feel the nuances" of your "sandstoned cyberdildo". Only then, will e-justice be served.
:thu:

Comrade, I sincerely hope you're not taking my words nor the internetz seriously :cool: Cause sometimes it sure seems like it ;)

And with so many people on this board I thank you for keepin my ban-story in your memory in such great detail. :p:wave: And also for not being a {censored}.

I don't hold a grudge against no one. But, on a side note, I've never seen anyone be able to ban a person from two forums, while being a mod on just one. Your name will definitely go down the anals of history! ;)

• Moderators
Comrade, I sincerely hope you're not taking my words nor the internetz seriously
:cool:
Cause sometimes it sure seems like it
;)

And with so many people on this board I thank you for keepin my ban-story in your memory in such great detail.
:p
:wave: And also for not being a {censored}.

I don't hold a grudge against no one. But, on a side note, I've never seen anyone be able to ban a person from two forums, while being a mod on just one. Your name will definitely go down the
anals of history
!
;)

:love:

Seriously, I hope you don't still think I had something to do with your banning on SS. :(

• Members
:love:

Seriously, I hope you don't still think I had something to do with your banning on SS.
:(

LOL, I don't. But it's pretty funny and at the same time way too {censored}ed up for me to understand :facepalm:

Also, when I bought my new guitar (Hufschmid) recently.. I discovered that Patrick (the luthier) - a user with like 7k+ posts on ss.org - had been permabanned as well. Moreover, any discussion about his guitars generates a ban. Go figure :idk:

• Moderators

ola was banned from here too, did he post pron or something?

Yes... he thought it was funny (?) to post a big HD pic of his rig, including his computer monitor.

I know what you're thinking... "but JC, you cock nazi gobbler, that isn't bannable, and if you're gonna ban for that {censored}, I may as well F the first hobo I see on my way to a plushie fetish party, and show up with just the plushie mask on, beg for A2M, and murder/suicide the whole lot of them, that's how much you've shaken my belief system in how HC operates! :mad:"

And you would be right to be thinking that. Lord knows I get that thought bubble at LEAST 3 times a day.

But that isn't the end of the story... on his monitor was also a hi-def veiny cock that had just blew its load on a mirror? desk? shiny midget silver surfer replica? Regardless, he got the perma.

He PM'd an apology, I reduced it to two weeks. The 2 people that quoted said silver surfer cock got 1 week.

• Moderators
I wouldn't ever want to perma-ban someone for an obvious joke, even if it's against the rules. I would reserve perma-bans for those that actually have malicious intentions on the website.

It's corporate owned website that has to cater to all walks of life, including children. :idk: I don't want my 6 and 11 year olds seeing that. :)

• Members

I'm not sure why he posted that...

I mean its funny on a certain level, but he really didn't seem like the kind of person to do something like that. The complete surprise probably made it funnier than anything else. I know I wasn't the only person who was thinking

"Wait is that...? No it can't be... He wouldn't post that...

....WTF what else looks like that?"

:lol:

Regardless, he had to have known a ban was coming from that...

• Members

I wouldn't ever want to perma-ban someone for an obvious joke, even if it's against the rules. I would reserve perma-bans for those that actually have malicious intentions on the website.

Yeah but thats a dangerous precedent that can be easily abused.

Archived