Banned from Sevenstring.org for a month...

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anybody with a brain who posts there will realize how retarded the mods are. They are a bunch of 4 year old megalomaniacs who think ruling a forum from their basement makes them special.

Well the way they do it certainly makes them special, but not in the way they think....

• Members

I had my original account banned for debating over what the term "hardcore" implies, after I had been on the website for 3 years. I got IP banned for making another account to argue against the action.

I came back years later to be banned for saying that the mods were uptight after they repeatedly locked active and interesting conversations. I laughed about it and came back a few weeks later, and got banned for neg-repping someone who made a rude comment, failing to realize it was a mod. So, I made another account to evade the ban again and see what exactly the mod said about me, which landed me another IP ban.

I have yet another account on there, and I'm just going to refuse talking to the moderators whatsoever since they seem to be crybabies about everything and ban/close anything they don't agree with on sight.

The majority of the posters there are chronic bandwagoneers anyway, but it's still a great source of information for those of us who play 7-strings, and the trade subforums are decently active.

Now THAT'S persistence :lol:

• Members

only ****** need 7 strings, why wouldn't you expect the forum to act that way ?

Jesus that's not too {censored}ing ignorant a statement:facepalm:

a couple of the mods over there have no business being a moderator.

title is "moderator" not "controller"

• Members

wait a minute, you got banned for saying this "How was that comment at all worthy of a ban? I seriously wonder what's up with the mods here sometimes... "

what the {censored}??? that guy randy is a {censored}ing douchebag if he banned you for just saying that. I love :fred:'s sig, now i see why that is so funny.

• Members

Also! For those who are not fans of the original HD-9 shape (i.e. everyone
:lol:
), I have a new 9-string in the works. It's 90% done, I just need to finish the thing one of these months...

DSCN5022.JPG

I've personally come to completely despise the lower horn as a concept in general. So I think I'm about the only person that would take the original shape over the new one. But I'm a completely function-over-form guy.

• Members

wait a minute, you got banned for saying this "How was that comment at all worthy of a ban? I seriously wonder what's up with the mods here sometimes... "

what the FUCK??? that guy randy is a fucking douchebag if he banned you for just saying that. I love :fred:'s sig, now i see why that is so funny.

SS.org banned one of my accounts over a post I made apologizing for a debate and 'derailing' a thread. The moderator said something like "anybody who continues this argument will get banned", so I responded and apologized to clear the e-tension (although I shouldn't be sorry for an on-topic debate), but apparently I shouldn't have even said that much, because the apology was the post that got me banned. I forget which time that was... I'm beginning to lose count. :poke:

EDIT: Actually, I think I remember that was the time that after I got banned, the moderator said I was a "serial troll" and that my reputation wasn't good enough to be allowed on the website anyway. :lol:

• Members

i have a 7string.org account, i wont ever go back to that place again. The mods there are probably absolute {censored}ing social mistfit loser wannabes in real life. The only pleasure they get in life is jerking off to Icarly and banning good decent people for no reason.

• Members

I consider myself a grown man and try not to get too worked up about, of all things, getting banned from a forum. Just not worth my time and I've got better things to dedicate my time to.

That said, it does make me giggle that they actually have a sticky thread dedicated to all of the banninations. :lol:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/site-news-and-support/114804-the-public-ban-list.html

• Members

I consider myself a grown man and try not to get too worked up about, of all things, getting banned from a forum. Just not worth my time and I've got better things to dedicate my time to.

That said, it does make me giggle that they actually have a sticky thread dedicated to all of the banninations.
:lol:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/site-news-and-support/114804-the-public-ban-list.html

lol @ that randy kid

Psyy for questioning me. The penalty? A whole month. We resort to warnings instead of bannings for a week and all of the sudden everyone thinks they're free to mouth off. Public questioning of mods, especially OT of the thread is a huge no-no. You don't like it? Leave.

josh pelican and Disco Volante both get slapped with two days for getting a little too chippy for my taste.

JoshuaLogan gets a whole month because he decided to question a mod decision after I already threatened or banned other people in the same thread. Feels good, man.

Archived