OT: Everyday words that you can't stand to hear

LoopQuantum

• Members

Shut your mouth. You are coming off stupid.

Main Entry: awesome

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: amazing

Synonyms: alarming, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awful, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, dreadful, exalted, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frantic, frightening, grand, hairy*, horrible, horrifying, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mean, mind-blowing*, moving, nervous, overwhelming, real gone, shocking, something else, striking, stunning, stupefying, terrible, terrifying, wonderful, wondrous,

:cop:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"seen" instead of "saw"

"I seen you the other day."

No you mother {censored}er, you SAW me the other day...{censored}!

I came in here to post this... Bad grammar in genareal. Now, if you're sutpid and don't know any better, that's sorta understandable... but if you know better and talk like you are ignorant any way... you suck at life. Case in point, my ex-wife. Masters Degree... teaches middle school. Speaks like she should be attending middle school.

• Members

I hate it when this word is used in a non-literal fashion.

We once had an anchor/reporter write, "It was literally raining cats and dogs" when referring to a heavy thunderstorm. Would have been a pretty bloody day had it literally been raining cats and dogs....

• Members

Irregardless

Ambalambs

I could care less

Head over heels

Vintage...I hate this term because you can't deal with guitars and gear without hearing it put in everything, which usually has a price hike to go with it.

"Epic" and "Awesome" are two words that are indicative of idiots.

"my brother"...mother{censored}er I don't know you and why is it that such a phrase is only used when there is begging going on. I don't even like my real siblings, you think I give a {censored} about some generic ***** I just met off the damn street?

The term boy when used in screen names by grown ass men. "Partyboy94, bottomboi34"..you ain't been a kid since Grant was in office. If you don't take your "vintage" ass somewhere and watch The Golden Girls...

Pacific..bitch don't you mean specific? You do know that when you went to school you were supposed to go through the front doors, not just sit on the lawn, right?

Blessed. The people that use this never seem to be "blessed". They always have the most problems out of any people I've ever seen. If that's the "blessing" God bestows upon you, I'll gladly remain a heathen as it seems to be paying off more.

Anyone who uses the following phrases to describe themselves needs to be eviscerated and lynched with their own intestines:

White Chocolate

Homothug

Sexual Chocolate

Italian Stallion

Honkytonk Badonkadonk

The usual lingo of Baltimorons:

Skreet

Skrimps

oul (supposed to be oil)

dug (supposed to be dog)

Wiyyam (supposed to be William)

And all the "less offensive" terms for things:

African American. I'm black...I have no African relatives for as far back as I can trace and you couldn't pay my black ass to go anywhere near the hellhole that is Africa. What are real Africans who live in America? Ultra-African American?

Passed. They didn't {censored}ing pass..they died. Life wasn't a class and they didn't do really well and graduate. Clearly they didn't do to well at all because they're {censored}ing dead.

Sleep with. I don't consider the constant in and out motion to bring about an orgasm sleep. Maybe if it's really boring or you drugged your partner..no then it would just be rape.

Archived