do you guys REALLY BELIEVE that DIMEBAG was fully SATISFIED with the KRANK AMPS??

lumpy555

• Members

If I remember correctly I heard that he had stock in a company that had financially backed Krank in some way. Sounds like a good way to increase your earnings.

Honestly, I dont think that the Kranks really sounded like his tone but then again he tone was evolving (not for the best IMO)and his was now down tuning more and more.

This....he was a part owner of Kinetico, who is part owner of Krank Amps.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have played alot of Kranks and thought they all sounded fantastic! I owned both the K-Stien and rev! Totally under rated amps imo!

Never owned one, but I've played both the Krankenstein & the Rev+, and while I wasn't really into the Kstein (too much buzzsaw gain for my taste), I actually thought the Rev+ was a pretty damn good amp!

• Members

Alot of haters for Kranks here, no one gives them a chance. They are a little different but the key to these amps are the presence and the sweep knob. Once you figure thos two out, you can get some REALLY good tones out of them. If you go into trying out an amp that you hate and have never played, chances are, your gonna hate it no matter what it sounds like! Rev + has one of the best OD's I have ever heard if you like playing brootz!

• Members

The real question is has ANYONE ever been fully satisfied with Krank amps?

The answer is no.

I'd say Dime falls into this category as well.

REALLY? Who is satisfied with any amp? Artist change brands all the time, be it Marshall, Mesa, Randall, Orange etc, seems like no one is really that brand loyal and it seems to come down to who gets the best endorsement deal!

• Members

REALLY? Who is satisfied with any amp? Artist change brands all the time, be it Marshall, Mesa, Randall, Orange etc, seems like no one is really that brand loyal and it seems to come down to who gets the best endorsement deal!

I know what you're saying and agree.

In all honesty I was just poking fun, I'm sure there are plenty of folks who are happy with Kranks. :thu:

Archived