I just said goodbye to playing the guitar :'(

Boris the Blade

• Members

I just sold all my stuff. My guitar, my amp, my tuner. All i'm left with is a boss super chorus and a boss dd-7. I have to pay off some debt. But, ive also REALLY gotten into playing the organ and im catching on super quick, so I'm still playing something.

Goodbye guitars, hello organs! Now if only I could afford to buy a nice keyboard since my organ is too heavy to take to my room. lol... :poke:

• Members

I just sold all my stuff. My guitar, my amp, my tuner. All i'm left with is a boss super chorus and a boss dd-7. I have to pay off some debt. But, ive also REALLY gotten into playing the organ and im catching on super quick, so I'm still playing something.

Goodbye guitars, hello organs! Now if only I could afford to buy a nice keyboard since my organ is too heavy to take to my room. lol... :poke:

Wrong forum, buddy...http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forumdisplay.php?18-Keys-Synths-amp-Samplers :poke:

• Members

Props on making the right financial choice. I may have to do that when i buy my own place this coming year. Having nice guitars is great and all, but when i can easily free up $3k its gonna tough to argue against it.

And music is music. Play what inspires you. Hell, i hardly ever play guitar outside of my band anymore. I've been focusing on drums for the past few years. Funny thing is, it helps with your timing a lot. Now im on piano, as im trying to take on our keys live as well.

It all works out in the end.

Archived