HELP!! 2 OF MY SUHRS STOLEN!!

van hellion

• Members

so we had a one off show in knoxville opening for Crossfade. its the only day we took off from tracking this whole month. We drove in played the show and during crossfades set some piece of {censored} stole my candy apple drip modern and my bengal burst modern right out of our friggin dressing room! Im always so careful with my guitars and never leave them with the amps and drums during load in/load out, i always keep them in dressing rooms after shows and it still wasnt enough! we got him on video and have several people that might have a lead on him. police report filed etc. just please be on the lookout on the internet in case they pop up for sale somewhere. Im gonna call John/Ed tomm and get the serial numbers (i keep the spec sheets in the cases that the guitars were in when they were stole) luckily (if one can use that term in this situation) i had left my inferno burst at blackbird in the guitar rack there cuz we were doing a shorter set tonight, so i still have her to track with. Im pretty sure john and co. dont have moderns laying around with my specs but if any of you guys do it would be awesome to get a loaner! Im just so dissapointed in human beings right now.

SUCK!!!!!!

A Wood

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, brutha, sorry to hear it, and equally sorry that the world has to be filled with such walking turds as the one who stole them! Get us some pics and serial info and we'll keep our eyes peeled for ya. I know I'm constantly perusing ebay checkin' out Suhrs, so if this {censored}er is stupid enough to post them on there, we'll bust his ass! I'll keep my eye on the Knoxville & surrounding area CL ads for ya, too!

Hope you catch the bastard, and keep us posted on the progress of the new DFU record!

• Members

Andy,

That is an absolute {censored}ing blow job that happened to you! I am so very sorry to hear about it.

I have had serious gear stolen, and don't trust but a very few people at this point, after having that happen.

If I had the Suhrs you are looking to borrow, I would be happy to lend one to you, but alas, I only use XOX Carbon fiber Handles anymore.

I hope you get this guy and prosecute him. But more then that, I hope you recover your stolen guitars.

Stephen

• Members

hate to hear it andy, it's pretty safe to say if any of us see them we'll alert you/authorities.

At least they are personalized guitars and won't blend in.

I don't have any shredders with 16 inch radius atm, but if you need any other gear while recording pm me or get at me on your fb (clint hamilton).

Keep spreading the word and keep your head up, your fans will be there for you in times of need.

• Members

Sucks to hear man. I've been there myself and it's no fun :( Pawn shop called the cops when mine came in though so there was a good ending. I went to every pawn shop and music store within 30 miles and gave them a photo copy of the guitar and serial number and my phone number should it show up.

Pawn shop, guitar shops, craigs list and ebay. Unless they stole them simply to play and keep to themselves, I have a feeling the guitars will be found at some point. They're not common instruments.

Best of luck man.

• Members

Andy, that sucks! I hope that you get them back.....

I would offer you my guitars, but they fail in comparison to your Suhrs......I imagine none of them remotely even play like your Suhr's....If you want to give a Mockingbird Special X a run just let me know....it is my best playing/sounding guitar.

Cole

Archived