MFOT: Dear Charlie Sheen

dicky sofa

• Members
Charley is the man and if I had the monetary means I would self destruct just as {censored}ing hard!
:rawk:

Amen to this. I'd go down smokin,' snortin', and laying as much pipe as possible. Then {censored}ing bury me and move on!

On the financial side, I'm pretty sure Charles has something on the back end of that show, so when it hits syndication, he'll still be making more cash than any of us here. Not crazy bank....but still enough to do the job. He's set! :idk:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

your butt - it hurtz

Ok gramps. So all you have to do is sit around an internet forum trying to impress kids with how much and in how many combinations you can say "{censored}", but you're judging a guy who is a millionaire and has sex with tons of hot women. If you say so.

• Members
Ok gramps. So all you have to do is sit around an internet forum trying to impress kids with how much and in how many combinations you can say "{censored}", but you're judging a guy who is a millionaire and has sex with tons of hot women. If you say so.

The combinations aren't embarrasing Richard's kids.
CS is an embarrassment to the world for not having learned in more than 40 years to be discrete.

But Mr. Sofa and I have kids, and you probably don't. Something happens when you do :)

• Members

Kind of surprised to read that some people equate being a crazed, psychotic, soon to be broke, washed up actor/crackhead, wasted blister-lip, blister fingered, weezing delusional, phlegm swallowing piece of {censored} who probably can't satisfy his right hand to real success. Go figure.

• Members

The combinations aren't embarrasing Richard's kids.

CS is an embarrassment to the world for not having learned in more than 40 years to be discrete.

But Mr. Sofa and I have kids, and you probably don't. Something happens when you do
:)

Apparently not...Mr Sheen has kids. Sounds like a personal thing between you and Mr. Couch.

• Members

Charley is the man and if I had the monetary means I would self destruct just as {censored}ing hard!
:rawk:

This, I gained a lot of respect for him when he was on the Dan Patrick show a couple weeks ago. Chuck goes hard and from what I understand he's total professional when he's shooting his show which wouldn't even exist he wasn't on it no matter what CBS thinks. I am sure there is a bunch of raw truth in his rant no matter whose feelings it hurts.

• Members

You are a total fail aren't you...

I'm referring to the people who want to be him or live his lifestyle even though he has children - In the mother {censored}ing dictionary under bad parent is a picture of CS...

When you have kids you give up the right to be a {censored}-up - sorry, that's just how it is...

{censored}

You started the {censored}ing thread.

:lol:

• Members

If you had a {censored}ed up dad anyway...you'd be cool with having a {censored}ed up millionaire dad instead.

Drug use is a victimless crime. Is DHS threatening to take his kids away? I thought they lived with mommy?

How many absentee parents do we have in the US? Absentee parents who aren't funneling millions of dollars to their kids bank accounts...

• Members

Kind of surprised to read that some people equate being a crazed, psychotic, soon to be broke, washed up actor/crackhead, wasted blister-lip, blister fingered, weezing delusional, phlegm swallowing piece of {censored} who probably can't satisfy his right hand to real success. Go figure.

This^^^

What a waste of a career. The interview with Alex Jones (I'm sure this will do wonders legitimizing his career :lol:) while entertaining to listen to is kinda sad when you think about it. The dude is sick, addicted, completely paranoid and delusional. He's got a lot of money, so what. When he heart explodes from the substance abuse I'm sure there will be plenty of people to willing to spend that money while he's rotting in the ground.

Archived