MFOT: Dear Charlie Sheen

dicky sofa

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

King's X FTMFOTW!!!
:rawk:

No {censored} -- I responded to this earlier. I wonder if Ty now thinks "why the {censored} did I just randomly name this song Charlie Sheen?" or, "hey, maybe this will finally be the break through hit we've been hoping for."

Very cool song off a very cool record. Actually, it's my favorite of the self-produced King's X records. All POD Pro and another modeling amp that I can't remember the name of.

• Members

It's all well and good to sit back and not be famous and cashed up from a young age and have a dig, but lets face it, half of us would have ended up exactly the same if his life happened to us.

I would have to admit there is a good chance that is true.

Back in the day when I was young and dumb, the only thing that probably kept me from becoming addicted to coke was that I didn't have enough money to get to that point - well that and enough moral fortitude to not rob/steal to get money to for it.

unlimited funds = unlimited fun = big problems

• Members

Charlie Sheen is awesome.

He is what he is, he makes no apologies for it, and he's enjoying life doing it. I'll follow whatever he does next, just because he's Charlie Sheen. If I could figure out a way to bang strippers and be drunk 24/7 I'd be doing it too.

Nonono...you just don't "get it".

He's not acting the way DickySofa and some other people feel he should be acting. So that makes him a "loser" and a "{censored} up"...even though he's making more in a week than they'll make in a decade. Being "awesome" isn't about doing what you want and being successful...it's about pleasing haters on a guitar forum message board.

:lol:

• Members

Charlie Sheen is awesome.

He is what he is, he makes no apologies for it, and he's enjoying life doing it. I'll follow whatever he does next, just because he's Charlie Sheen. If I could figure out a way to bang strippers and be drunk 24/7 I'd be doing it too.

Sure that's the Peter pan syndrome. Then you get tired of it eventually. Or If you don't, you're probably a vapid piece of {censored} and will end up overdosing.

• Members

Nonono...you just don't "get it".

He's not acting the way DickySofa and some other people feel he should be acting. So that makes him a "loser" and a "{censored} up"...even though he's making more in a week than they'll make in a decade. Being "awesome" isn't about doing what you want and being successful...it's about pleasing haters on a guitar forum message board.

:lol:

Dude are you 16? That's about the only reason I can come up with as to why you think his lifestyle is so admirable. Most grown men here think he's sad and pathetic, which he is.

• Members

30something.

If you think it's sad and pathetic to live life by your rules...and make millions doing it. You've got to be a communist. That's about the only reason I can come up with.

I'm not admiring his lifestyle choices. I'm admiring the fact that he makes them pay off for him...wtf do you not understand?

:facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So how you be feeling about Charlie now?

30something.

If you think it's sad and pathetic to live life by your rules...and make millions doing it. You've got to be a communist. That's about the only reason I can come up with.

I'm not admiring his lifestyle choices. I'm admiring the fact that he makes them pay off for him...wtf do you not understand?

:facepalm:

• Members

Charlie Sheen is a trainwreck, if he was really "bi-winning", he wouldn't feel the need to desperately try and convince the world that he doesn't cry every night. It's kind of sad, really. His ego is like a hot air balloon with a hole in it, and he's just gonna turn up the heat until he burns out.

So he has lots of money and gets to bang a girl with a vagina that looks like the Sarlacc Pitt. Sooo awesome.

• Members

He need to straighten up. He will end up killing himself if not. He needs a intervention in the worst way.
It's one thing to party, but when your party ends up costing your wife, job and children there is a problem.
I hope for his sake something or someone gets through to him.

Archived