MFOT: Dear Charlie Sheen

dicky sofa

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Add to that a {censored}ing fat Balance Sheet, {censored}ing this bros.

But does he really? I would think legal fees, divorce settlements, child support payments, not to mention the money spent on partying have to chew into a laaaaaaarge chunk of that bank he's making.

I mean, I'm not saying the guy is broke, but, I wonder how much he really has, especially compared to his expenditures. :lol:

• Members

But does he really? I would think legal fees, divorce settlements, child support payments, not to mention the money spent on partying have to chew into a laaaaaaarge chunk of that bank he's making.

I mean, I'm not saying the guy is broke, but, I wonder how much he really has, especially compared to his expenditures.
:lol:

I'm sure his Current Asset section is still pretty sweet dude. :thu: I know he likes to par-tay, but flying in people to your house for movie screenings? I mean {censored}, you don't read about guys you're certain are phat paid doing that kinda stuff. :lol: So much win!

• Members

You are not all that...

CharlieSheenMugshot.jpg

he doesn't think that. He just wants to live his life the way he wants to and wants to be left alone...of course, everyone keeps prodding him, so he goes on drugged up rants.

Just remember, if Charlie Sheen DIDN'T act this way, he wouldn't have a hit show now, would he?

Really, change the thread title. Remove "Charlie Sheen" and replace with "people of Jersey Shore"...

• Members

Uh, he's no longer making phat bank - he's unemployed and no one will hire him until his {censored}s no longer {censored}ed up

Um...no.

Maybe that works in an everyday job, but its pretty naive of you to think that Hollyweird works this way.

His {censored} was {censored}ed up BEFORE CBS hired him for two and a half men. The show was created AROUND Charlie Sheen. Drunken womanizing bastard. If drug addiction was more acceptable on TV, they would have had his character doing that, too.

Next stop. Reality TV. Charlie Charlie Bang Bang. Coming to HBO soon. Charlie remains successful.

• Members
I think he's more a reflection of what's wrong with society. His show was on its 13th season or something? That, my friends, is a sad reflection of what people find a good comedy.
:facepalm:

Otherwise just being another entitled addicted rich assbag, well, I suppose its bad America idolizes people like that so much, but eh, I dunno how much damage they do directly.
:idk:

For srs?
I thought it had only been on like half that long.

• Members

Ya know....as cool as it would be to party like he does, i see one major flaw with the way he acts

HE IS A FATHER TO YOUNG CHILDREN.

Thats when its time to grow up. Imagine his kids seeing him on inside edition every {censored}ing night.

• Members

ding ding ding - we have a winner

he's a baby-daddy - the lowest of the low

Ya know....as cool as it would be to party like he does, i see one major flaw with the way he acts

HE IS A FATHER TO YOUNG CHILDREN.

Thats when its time to grow up. Imagine his kids seeing him on inside edition every {censored}ing night.

• Members

no you wouldn't

Ok gramps. So all you have to do is sit around an internet forum trying to impress kids with how much and in how many combinations you can say "{censored}", but you're judging a guy who is a millionaire and has sex with tons of hot women. If you say so.

Archived